Who is the the best icon centre back for under 700k

Need a new cb for my team next to flashback David luiz

Comments

ZoharbarZoharbar Posts: 27
    Ferdinand ofcourse
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

Hierro, Moore and Blanc. I dont know how much Blanc is though but Hierro and Moore you should be able to get cheap and they are one of the best.

Ferdinand is not good. Everytime i am up against someone with Ferdinand i will win.

> @ihatetay said:
    > Hierro, Moore and Blanc. I dont know how much Blanc is though but Hierro and Moore you should be able to get cheap and they are one of the best.
    >
    > Ferdinand is not good. Everytime i am up against someone with Ferdinand i will win.

How about 92 maldini his stats look good
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822
    edited July 2019

Yes of course he is up there as well. Is he cheap though? I havent used him this year but last year i had his 92 and he was great. The only downside is that you have to give him physical boost. Unlike Hierro or Blanc who you can give engine chem and they get more agile and better dribblers. That ball control and handling of the ball helps greatly. Passing as well is better with those 2.
    Hierro is by far the best CB to win headers. He is one of the few with VVD who can match Ronaldo and Ibra in the air. Also with great balance of Hierro and the overall boost you get from engine chem he cant get pushed off the ball so he will be able to win waay more headers etc.

Blanc is one of the bigger defenders who is also very agile and turns quickly and keeps up with the dribbling meta players.

Cannavaro is also a great defender BUT he lacks passing and dribbling a bit too much. I still have him and i use him in my rotating teams with Catalyst his passing is alrite but his overall ball control and passing will be too costly. But in defence he is amazing.

Moore on the other hand is by far the best intercepting CB ever. With the high agility, reactions etc he is mental. The amount of times he just wiggles around attackers to get the ball etc. Also with the great ball control he will take amazing first touches so you wont loose the ball like with many other defenders taking bad first touch and bam they score.

I have shadow on Moore and that is enough for speed as he is agile so he will feel faster. I mean who is playing high defensive line? no one except me. I play high defensive line and i have no problem with slower defenders like Hierro and Moore. Mainly because they are amazing at positioning etc. So everyone who is playing low and fall back defensive line you could even use 40pace defenders. But with good dribbling stats are waay more important in this fifa for a CB.

Hence why so many who try Moore and Hierro find out how amazing they are and because of "pace" they never try these amazing players. So many playing with the likes of Ferdinand and Campbell just because of pace. But low agility and overall not that great at all...they are not that quick anymore and i have it so easy getting past those 2.

Blanc, Moore, VVD, Hierro are the 4 defenders i have had teh worst time against when opponents have them. And the best i have played with.

So i would say Moore moments, Hierro prime. I dont know if you can get moments Blanc but he is worth it even though the stats would suggest not a big difference but i felt the moments was worth the upgrade. His prime is great as well and would do great.

teccc9teccc9 Posts: 16

Blanc 92 is a little bit more expensive but he is worth it.
    If you want a cheaper solution buy sol campbell 89.
    I play with him now for over 700 games and he is still a beast.