Which player should come next from best of sbc?

nikgod04nikgod04 Posts: 3
I really want to see 94 Reus come back in a great price,because his 98 card isn't affordable for me.
By 12 July we have seen David Luiz, Arjen Robben and Marcos Alonso as players. Reus sbc was very expensive, but turned out that it was worth it (I guess). Anyways, he was one of the most popular sbcs. If he comes in a great price many people like me, who didn't do his sbc back at the days, would like to do it. I know that there are sbcs like Ibra 92, which were really good too, but 94 Reus deserves it too.

That is about my opinion, but who do you want to come next from best of sbcs?

Comments

nikgod04nikgod04 Posts: 3
    > @nikgod04 said:
    > I really want to see 94 Reus come back in a great price,because his 98 card isn't affordable for me.
    > By 12 July we have seen David Luiz, Arjen Robben, 92 Bale and Marcos Alonso as players. Reus sbc was very expensive, but turned out that it was worth it (I guess). Anyways, he was one of the most popular sbcs. If he comes in a great price many people like me, who didn't do his sbc back at the days, would like to do it. I know that there are sbcs like Ibra 92, which were really good too, but 94 Reus deserves it too.
    >
    > That is about my opinion, but who do you want to come next from best of sbcs?