Build me a squad!

Hey! Does anyone fancy helping me build as squad? See details below:

Platform: PS4
Budget: 1m
Min chemistry: 100
Formation: Any
Players that must be in: Use any you like!
Untradeable players (optional): FB Firmino, TOTS Salah, Birthday Ramos, Kovacic, RTTF Alonso, FB Luiz, TOTS Ederson, Torres, David Villa, FB Iniesta, CB Walker, TOTS Bamaba, Carniball Talisca, Carniball Ben Arfa, Birthday Guarin, Carniball Yedlin.

Comments

IamsondreIamsondre Posts: 25
    This squad i focused on a fast squad all around and i focused on a solid defense and that you win back the ball quickly and i think this is a great team for that many of my squads are defensive focused and this one is to walker is maybe a bit small for a cb so you can go for another one Get blanc who i think is the best cb on the game i tryed him he was great or ferdinand or campbell or maldini almost every player you already have and you can switch my cdm to another like mattheus ballack gerrard rijkaard gatusso anyway enough waiting here is the squad hope you like it https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/view/9205267
    And i forgot you have to change salah to a right mid and ramos to a cdm cm or cam
    LacalacabossLacalacaboss Posts: 264
    > @Iamsondre said:
    > This squad i focused on a fast squad all around and i focused on a solid defense and that you win back the ball quickly and i think this is a great team for that many of my squads are defensive focused and this one is to walker is maybe a bit small for a cb so you can go for another one Get blanc who i think is the best cb on the game i tryed him he was great or ferdinand or campbell or maldini almost every player you already have and you can switch my cdm to another like mattheus ballack gerrard rijkaard gatusso anyway enough waiting here is the squad hope you like it https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/view/9205267

chem improves if u swap iniesta and Ramos
    Ok sorry
    LacalacabossLacalacaboss Posts: 264
    > @Iamsondre said:
    > Ok sorry

Gucci