RATE MY TEAM 0/10

ludzinludzin Posts: 3
edited January 17 in Squad Building

https://www.futbin.com//19/squad/2666586

SEND ME TIPS :)

(Trents and Eriksen are reds cards and rivaldo as untradeable, so im dont wanna spend for thats position.)

Comments

BxexnxeBxexnxe Posts: 1
    Sell Marcelo he is way too expensive for your Squad. For the Coins you should buy a better Strike!
    I would get De gea instead of lloris and get rid of alexander arnold Trent, the idea of him is good but in game he is shocking - get walker instead
    Qbic1819Qbic1819 Posts: 6
    Ricardo Pereira IF is better than Trent imo... Sell Marcelo and get De Gea and Robertson if or Alex Sandro
    efgi95efgi95 Posts: 3
    edited January 17
    Good but...
    [Marcelo] Very good player BUT, too much expensive for the position. I recommend Alex Sandro or Telles, cheaper and solid.

[Alexander-Arnold] Uhm, he makes me so strange, why instead of Walker or ucl Aurier?!

[Sterling] In his position there are only 2 players that can make difference, Mahrez sif and Salah. They are game breaker and very very better than Sterling.

So, i like the rest of the team.
    My vote is 7/10
    ludzinludzin Posts: 3

@efgi95 said:
    Good but...
    [Marcelo] very good player BUT, too much expensive for the position. I recommend Alex Sandro or Telles, cheaper and solid.

[Alexander-Arnold] Uhm, he makes me so strange, why instead of Walker or ucl Aurier?!

[Sterling] In his position there are only 2 players that can make difference, Mahrez sif and Salah. They are game braker and very very better than Sterling.

So, i like the rest of the team.
    My vote is 7/10

• Thx dude! thx for ur tips :)