Which 2 players should I buy myself (around 900k Coins)

Sunshine123321Sunshine123321 Posts: 7
edited August 2019 in Squad Building

Hey,
I have build me this new team (https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/9290782) and need two more players, but i cant decide which would be the best Choice.

My Options:
I could play the FutBirthday Douglas Costa (90, CAM), which i have untradeble, TOTS Allan (91) (for UCL LIVE Fabhino (91) or TOTS Fernadinho (93) ) or normal Cristiano Ronaldo (94), so that i dont need anymore Links to Alex Sandro. An ICON could also be an Option.

If I play with Christiano Ronaldo (4-2-2-2, Him and Futties Richarlison (92) as Striker) i would need an secound (ZOM)-Winger from the Premier League along TOTS Bernado SILVA (94) (or my Douglas Costa) , which origanally Postion is CM/CAM/ST/CF and costs around 300k.

If I play with Douglas Costa (4-2-3-1-ingame or 4-2-2-2 in both Option as (ZOM)-Winger) i would need an secound Striker from Premier-League (or could combine him and Ronaldo as well) for the 4-2-2-2 or an third (ZOM)-Winger from the Premier League along TOTS Bernado Silva and Douglas Costa , which origanally Postion is CM/CAM/ST/CF for the 4-2-3-1.

If I play with Allan (4-2-3-1-ingame or 4-2-2-2) i would need an secound Striker from Premier-League (or could combine him and Ronaldo as well) and an secound (ZOM)- Winger along my TOTS Bernardo Silva for the 4-2-2-2 or two (ZOM)-Winger from the Premier League along TOTS Bernado Silva (one could be also my Douglas Costa) , which origanally Postion is CM/CAM/ST/CF for the 4-2-3-1.

Hope Some of you can help me.
I thank you in advance.