Will the minimum buy now of players go down

I'm looking to buy my end game team and I was wondering if the minimum buy now of some team of the seasons will go down

Comments

Currently TOTS players are in packs which is a guarantee that the prices will remain as they are, maybe even a bit lower but who knows. My honest opinion, buy your dream team if you can afford it and try to grab them at the price you find reasonable.
    When fifa 20 comes out, have in mind that most of the people won’t play fifa 19 anymore which means that players wont be listed as much as they are being listed right now. This leads to a smaller supply in players on the market and a potential increase in price for some players.
    I mean the game is dead at the moment and the fact that you can get TOTS Havertz for 800k coins is mad since he was going around 2 million coins a week ago. A RB such as TOTS Da Costa is 41k at the moment and he is top 3 RB in the game. TOTS Van Dijk as well, he is so cheap right now since the SBC came out.
    I did the same yesterday, completed the Goretzka SBC, bought Havertz and Da Costa and put them in my team with full chem. I left some coins just in case a massive price drop comes again.
    Hope this helped a bit and good luck with your team.
    Shanemac10Shanemac10 Posts: 5
    > @NoLuckNoCoins said:
    > Currently TOTS players are in packs which is a guarantee that the prices will remain as they are, maybe even a bit lower but who knows. My honest opinion, buy your dream team if you can afford it and try to grab them at the price you find reasonable.
    > When fifa 20 comes out, have in mind that most of the people won’t play fifa 19 anymore which means that players wont be listed as much as they are being listed right now. This leads to a smaller supply in players on the market and a potential increase in price for some players.
    > I mean the game is dead at the moment and the fact that you can get TOTS Havertz for 800k coins is mad since he was going around 2 million coins a week ago. A RB such as TOTS Da Costa is 41k at the moment and he is top 3 RB in the game. TOTS Van Dijk as well, he is so cheap right now since the SBC came out.
    > I did the same yesterday, completed the Goretzka SBC, bought Havertz and Da Costa and put them in my team with full chem. I left some coins just in case a massive price drop comes again.
    > Hope this helped a bit and good luck with your team.
    >

Thanks bro