What formation/pos is best for my team?

Pearl1337Pearl1337 Posts: 31
edited August 13 in General FIFA Discussion

Hi everyone. Finished this squad when I packed TOTS Son (from a 7,5k pack..!!) today but I can't decide which formation is best to play and where to put my players. I'm stuck between 4231/41212/4222

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/view/9449990

I dont know if I should play Son or Werner at striker in single striker formation? Is Fernandinho and Brandt good enough CM's in 41212?
Any input anyone? You should check my subs+reserves if you want to change anything, I have 0 coins for budget BUT, all other then SBC's are tradable!
Cheers!

Comments

xmhsxxmhsx Posts: 3

Good squad. I have Fernandinho and Brandt are good players. I think you would use Salah instead Socrates He more complete And should you play in this formation 4 2 2 2, because with it you get the most out of these players. Its speed and individual characteristics.

I say play 4-1-2-1-2
    With Fernandinho as a cdm

@xmhsx said:
    Good squad. I have Fernandinho and Brandt are good players. I think you would use Salah instead Socrates He more complete And should you play in this formation 4 2 2 2, because with it you get the most out of these players. Its speed and individual characteristics.

Ok, so where would you play my 4 attackers then? I love Salah but Socrates for me has 13 goals 6 assists in 13 games.. Also that leaves Fernandinho on 8 chem. But please let me know where you would play who

edited August 14

@Himmeltheturbinator said:
    I say play 4-1-2-1-2
    With Fernandinho as a cdm

Ok, Fernandinho instead of Goretzka CDM? And where would you play the others?

I now have 100k I can put in upgrades if necesarry. Should I sell Son+Werner for Laca+Lewa?

xmhsxxmhsx Posts: 3

@Pearl1337 said:

@xmhsx said:

Ok, so where would you play my 4 attackers then? I love Salah but Socrates for me has 13 goals 6 assists in 13 games.. Also that leaves Fernandinho on 8 chem. But please let me know where you would play who

So is better you use 4-1-2-1-2 for enjoy the attackers, but the 4 will be difficult.Because it are many attackers and a formation have that option also the defense will be weak .So use Socrates, Son and Lac or Firmino in the front and with fernandinho together with someone you to choose in the middle.

Example : https://www.futbin.com//19/squad/9479039