Players i can try

Got between 200-300k any suggestions to players I can try out for last weekend of champs ?

Comments

LacalacabossLacalacaboss Posts: 234
    sunshine
    MimobouMimobou Posts: 7
    Carlos
    > @ihatetay said:
    > @Markie05 said:
    > I hatetay thanks for your message. Will have a look at getting some of the players you have mentioned above. Some I do already have from futties so will give it a go. Just looking to have a little bit of fun on the last weekend league and use some players that I haven’t before.
    > Appreciate you taking the time and for your detailed answer.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > np its just fun to see that there are some willing to try different teams and players. as 95% you meet in FUT have same meta squads with same players.

yeah i only played one fut champs with my non meta team and i played 20 games and 4 didn’t have gullit, vieira, van dijk etc
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 424

@Markie05 said:
    I hatetay thanks for your message. Will have a look at getting some of the players you have mentioned above. Some I do already have from futties so will give it a go. Just looking to have a little bit of fun on the last weekend league and use some players that I haven’t before.
    Appreciate you taking the time and for your detailed answer.

np its just fun to see that there are some willing to try different teams and players. as 95% you meet in FUT have same meta squads with same players.

Markie05Markie05 Posts: 40
    That’s better la calls thanks. Will have a look at those. Was very interested in the Guedes league SBC so May well do that
    > @Markie05 said:
    > Ah I see you are a comedian. Thanks for your input 👎🏻

for real sbc guedes, tots laca, future stars havertz and tots bernardo up front is øn point
    I hatetay thanks for your message. Will have a look at getting some of the players you have mentioned above. Some I do already have from futties so will give it a go. Just looking to have a little bit of fun on the last weekend league and use some players that I haven’t before.
    Appreciate you taking the time and for your detailed answer.
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 424
    edited August 30

A.Gomez and B.Yedder. TOTS

Gomez for the dribbling as its top top. He can also shoot and pass of course. I use architecht on him as i use him as the set piece taker. His shooting does not need a boost its top class. I felt that giving him +10 in strength is the biggest gain. You can of course put sentinel on him and that will make him a bit stronger in tackling as well. So the +10 strength and aggression is great.
    Also makes good runs always moving around as CAM, apart from those matches where no one makes any runs in your team.

Yedder is an absolute hassle for defenders, with H/H workrate he is all over them all the time. Also with those agility, reactions and att.positioning it makes him very dangerous with attacking runs and defensive work. Dribbling is also top notch and with finisher you give him 99 shooting and with 5*WF he will score loads.

Marquinhos is a great CB. Has everything in defense and physical. Add great dribbling stats and he is a complete defensive monster. Give him katalyst for the +10pace boost and the +15 vision boost to help with his passing as that vision is the only thing he lacks.

If you have the free players from futties then St.Juste is fantastic CB paired with Dumfries. I have these 2 linked with Van Der Beek from tots sbc and Ziyech. They are all fantastic and nice fun. You also have Deligt and Dejong to pair them with and if your not a pace whure then get luuk de jong as ST and he will just score loads of headers and be a solid target player to have paired with a quick striker.

Lasagna from fut swaps is also lethal! Fantastic player, give him sniper to make him great at dribbling + composure and inside the box he is lethal in the air and at finishing. Long shots not that much and you could use marksmen on him. He feels very close to Rivaldo as he is quick and agile but also is tall and strong. Rivaldo is still better but for a free player you get a Rivaldo lite hehe.

Also something people dont try are lesser players.
    Again you might have missed out on some free players etc. But if you still have them in your squad then you can build a Saudi league team.

Kanno as CM/CDM paired with Buraik on RB/RWB. Kanno is like Vieira light, he is great CDM. Marksmen or engine on him. He can shoot, decent dribbling, good passing and has those legs to win tackles. Buraik is great at crossing and hard defensive worker. He is aggressive and you will be surprised at how he does not let players like Neymar go past him. Guardian chemstyle on him as he needs ball control and dribbling boost. He gets me many assists going forward with his crossing as well. I do play 5-3-2 or 5-2-1-2 in most my teams so i use full backs going forward as well.

Free players to link with them are Gomis and Musa. Gomis is great, wins headers has great dribbling even with low agility he feels much more agile because of the dribbling and skill moves. Plus strong so you can dribble with him nearly as good as with Ibra. Great target player and Musa is fantastic for going in behind etc. Great pairing.
    I also have Giuliano from the tots sbc and he is also great.. I had all 3 of their league sbc before and had good fun with them. Since their upgraded specials came out it is an overall lethal team from saudi league. You also have Hamdallah who can be a great CAM.

I have no problem with that team vs meta teams. Of course i do have legends to complete the team as i did not find other saudi league players to be that great. I do have several teams that i rotate with obviously but everytime i come back to my saudi mix team it does great and always surprising how it can not just match my other stronger teams but be better.

I used to also have Vieirinha and Varela in that team and in my PAOK mix team. That is also a great pairing of players. Varela with shadow is a top CB. Vieirinha is great as well but can also be a great CM/CDM supersub.

So basically the most fun team for me has been this: Gomis-Musa Giuliano-Matthäus-Kanno Vierinha-Varela-Blanc-Moore-Buraik Schmeichel. 5-2-1-2

Ah I see you are a comedian. Thanks for your input 👎🏻
    you can try sunshine instead øf playing fut champs in august
    ?
    > @Mimobou said:
    > Carlos

Roberto Carlos ?