Help me with a sick cheap squad for the start of the FIFA 20?

ZZD12345ZZD12345 Posts: 90
edited September 13 in Squad Building
Max budget approximately 35k pls guess prices.

Thanks

Comments

> @Kevje said:
    > Eredivisie team, players are not great. But cheap because not many people want to build it.

I agree Neres/promes, this guy called malen (look him up) bergwijn van de beek
    > @Lacalacaboss said:
    > 0 coins

W O W oMg

Definitely gonna be cheap (not)
    KevjeKevje Posts: 7
    Eredivisie team, players are not great. But cheap because not many people want to build it.
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 424

After the shitty demo it is clear that you still need players with high interception...but now you also need strong players. Players like Ibra are gonna be lethal, Cavani in the demo is a beast as well.

Strength and overall good passing are the main thing you need. In defence agility will be a huge factor for CB's.

> @ihatetay said:
    > After the sh*tty demo it is clear that you still need players with high interception...but now you also need strong players. Players like Ibra are gonna be lethal, Cavani in the demo is a beast as well.
    >
    > Strength and overall good passing are the main thing you need. In defence agility will be a huge factor for CB's.

I agree but I find that players with pace like king are always exceptional. For cbs who do u recommend?
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 424
    edited September 16

@ZZD12345 said:
    > @ihatetay said:
    > After the sh*tty demo it is clear that you still need players with high interception...but now you also need strong players. Players like Ibra are gonna be lethal, Cavani in the demo is a beast as well.
    >
    > Strength and overall good passing are the main thing you need. In defence agility will be a huge factor for CB's.

I agree but I find that players with pace like king are always exceptional. For cbs who do u recommend?

I dont know the players yet as the database and such is not done yet.

The ones i know should be quite good are the likes of Marquinhos and Militao. They are both quick agile and with good physical and defensive. Also it is a good shout to start with a brazilian defenders mix. They usually get quite a few specials with Marquinhos and Silva getting IF's etc as PSG dominate their league. Then you will most likely get a D.Luiz FB or something.

I wouldnt concentrate too much on pace. Centrally i mean. On the wings you will need it. CB's seem to position themselves quite good this years fifa. So dont go high up pressure with your CB's. Instead let them stay centrally and in the box marking the strikers. Press with your CDM/CM's instead.

Also as headers are not as big of an issue now players like Moore and Cannavaro will be fantastic as CB's. They were already great in 19 and now even better.

So i would look at the main few things being high: Reactions, Interceptions, Agility, Strength and Marking. Pace can always be solved by chemstyles on CB's. Obviously i would not recommend having under 70 pace CB's this year. 70 and higher with boost will be just fine. As a high agility player will always be a bit swifter in his acceleration and feel quicker than similar paced low agility players.

Balance obviously has an effect on strength as well so lets say someone has 90 balance and 65strength will still be pretty strong and a player with 90 strength and 65 balance will have decent balance. But players like Blanc and Hierro with engine will be super great as well.

I list the icons as they are the ones updated and we already know their stats etc. So basically then you can look for players with similar stats etc.
    You can at times even find silvers that are great because they got higher vital stats but much lower on others and end up being really good and better than many gold. It works until the game gets flooded by all the specials then the silvers become irrelevant unfortunately.
    I will still start with my Swedish team and a PAOK mix team as i always do. Alternating between 2 teams saving A LOT on fitness cards.
    Some great silvers for starter squads and of course Ibra and Lindelöf being the spine of the team.

4-3-2-1 or 4-2-3-1(2)

GK - Akinfeev
    RB - Mario Fernandes
    RCB - Dzhikiya
    LCB - Luyindama
    LB - Nagatomo
    RCM/RCDM - Zobnin
    LCM/LCDM - Lemina
    CM/CAM - Ljajic
    RF/RM - Visca
    LF/LM - Babel
    ST - Yilmaz

Visca on 6/7 chem only deficit.

No idea how the market will be this year without coin bonuses from the off but this wont be near 35K.