I can make any team for you!!

12

Just tell me
-Your budget
-Specific players
-Players you already have in your team that you want to have in the team I am going to bulid to you
-Formation both start and ingame
-Any specific leagues
-One league or hybrid
The team will be ready in max 1 day

«1345

Comments

  • 2
    Beni1Beni1 Posts: 29

    Hey guys
    If any of you like your squad that I made for you then I would very much appreciate if you would comment on how you feel about your team, whats going right and whats going wrong. One more thing. I would be really happy if any of you would up wote this "discussion". It would be much appeciateded.
    Thank you all for all your support :)

  • 1
    Make me a team please
    500k
    Already have if mertens
    No formation
  • 1
    Beni1Beni1 Posts: 29

    @Smaro said:
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 50k
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any formation with wingers
    Players that must be in: Thuram If, Ake
    Untradeable players:
    Hybrid/One League: Hybrid, Buli and Premier
    Description: Solid starter Team
    Thanks in Advance m8!

    Ok, here is your team https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8668983. Ingame 4-3-3(4). Thuram st, zakaria and lerma cm, aranguiz cam. If the 4-3-3(4) does not work then you can switch to the 4-3-3(3) and play aranguiz as the upper mitfielder

  • 0
    Beni1Beni1 Posts: 29

    @NicolasTAP said:
    Hello,
    I need help with this request in PS4 :
    -1 MIL
    -Best players ;)
    -0
    -I'm open to all
    -Premier Ligue
    -One league

    Thank you

    So you want a 1 million premier league team?

  • 0

    YES

  • 0
    Beni1Beni1 Posts: 29

    @NicolasTAP said:
    YES

    Sure mate

  • 0
    Noahaha12345Noahaha12345 Posts: 7
    edited September 2019

    my budget is 2,2 millions (packed R9 baby card)
    I want either Neymar or Mbappe
    start formation doesnt mather.
    in game 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-2-3-1
    hybrid
    platform xbox

  • 0
    Beni1Beni1 Posts: 29

    @Noahaha12345 said:
    my budget is 2,2 millions (packed R9 baby card)
    I want either Neymar or Mbappe
    start formation doesnt mather.
    in game 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-2-3-1
    hybrid

    Ok here is your team https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8678834. Ingame 4-1-2-1-2. jesus and salah st, neymar cam, sissoko and kante cm, fabinho cam. Hope you enjoy it :)

  • 0

    @Beni1 said:

    @jamiesonmky said:
    I have Little over 800k,
    I have potm pukki and martinez,
    4-2-3-1(2) is my preferred position
    Hybrid or not idm
    Just a solid team for rivals and maybe weekend league.

    Does the squad have to include both pukki and martinez

    no it doesn't my ba d

  • 0
    PapirhinoPapirhino Posts: 2

    Hi
    Can you please make me a team
    Im from Xbox I have 500 k
    I have acuña shapeshifter, litmanen prime moments, jovic 87, banega 88, Sanchez 89, Diego carlos rttf, klose 87, ake 84, tomiyasu, smalling 85 and malcuit futmas. Use the players you want the essential are acuña, jovic, and litmanen.
    I use 4231 in game, it doesn't matters the starting formation.
    No specific leagues.
    Hybrid please
    Thank you

  • 0
    1,2 mil
    Do something great
  • 0

    Platform: XBOX ONE
    Budget: 40,000
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: 442
    A fun in game team :)

    Thanks !!

  • 0

    Hey
    I play ps4 and currently has this team: https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8740171
    But i do not like it so can you make me another
    I dont really care about the formation just that it has 4 at the back

  • 0
    > -Your budget=1,5 mil
    > -Specific players=0
    > -Players you already have in your team that you want to have in the team I am going to bulid to you= 0
    > -Formation both start and ingame= start doesnt matter and ingame i play 4231
    > -Any specific leagues= 0
    > -One league or hybrid= preferred hybrid
    > The team will be ready in max 1 day
  • 0
    Beni1Beni1 Posts: 29

    @makKSs said:
    > -Your budget=1,5 mil
    > -Specific players=0
    > -Players you already have in your team that you want to have in the team I am going to bulid to you= 0
    > -Formation both start and ingame= start doesnt matter and ingame i play 4231
    > -Any specific leagues= 0
    > -One league or hybrid= preferred hybrid
    > The team will be ready in max 1 day

    Ok here is your team https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8752482. Ingame any of the 4-2-3-1. st rashford, cam barnes, lm(lam) martial, rm(ram) , fabinho and sissoko cdm

  • 0
    Beni1Beni1 Posts: 29

    @Mbbennetsen said:
    Hey
    I play ps4 and currently has this team: https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8740171
    But i do not like it so can you make me another
    I dont really care about the formation just that it has 4 at the back

    So do you want me to build you a team with the budget of 1,8 million?

  • 0
    Beni1Beni1 Posts: 29

    @jamiesonmky said:
    I have Little over 800k,
    I have potm pukki and martinez,
    4-2-3-1(2) is my preferred position
    Hybrid or not idm
    Just a solid team for rivals and maybe weekend league.

    Does the squad have to include both pukki and martinez

  • 0
    NicolasTAPNicolasTAP Posts: 3
    edited September 2019

    Hello,
    I need help with this request in PS4 :
    -1 MIL
    -Best players ;)
    -0
    -I'm open to all
    -Premier Ligue
    -One league

    Thank you

  • 0
    Beni1Beni1 Posts: 29

    @PugeHenis said:
    Recommend a LM in a 4-1-2-1-2

    Do you want me to recommend you a lm in a 4-1-2-1-2 formation? What squad do you have?

  • 0
    I have 550k
    No untradeables
    Start formation is not important
    In game 41212(2) or 433 styles
    Hybrid
  • 0
    Beni1Beni1 Posts: 29

    @lazerbeam2250 said:
    I have 550k
    No untradeables
    Start formation is not important
    In game 41212(2) or 433 styles
    Hybrid

    Ok, here is your team https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8630749, ingame 4-1-2-1-2 with rodrigo and williams st, dybala cam, rabiot and allan cm, vidal cdm Hope you like it :)

  • 0
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 950k Including my Kante
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any
    Players that must be in: Kante
    Untradeable players: Kante
    Description: A team that can get me gold one in weekend league consistently
  • 0
    SmaroSmaro Posts: 1
    edited September 2019
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 50k
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any formation with wingers
    Players that must be in: Thuram If, Ake
    Untradeable players:
    Hybrid/One League: Hybrid, Buli and Premier
    Description: Solid starter Team
    Thanks in Advance m8!
  • 0
    Build me a team please I just packed van der sar I have 400k any formation anyone can be in the team hybrid team
  • 0
    Beni1Beni1 Posts: 29

    @Hypercrtz said:
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 950k Including my Kante
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any
    Players that must be in: Kante
    Untradeable players: Kante
    Description: A team that can get me gold one in weekend league consistently

    Ok. Here is your team https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8670081. You can play with any of the 4-2-3-1. You play rashford st, barnes cam, delaney and kante cdm. Hope you enjoy it :)

  • 0
    Beni1Beni1 Posts: 29

    @SuperSwede98 said:
    Make me a team please
    500k
    Already have if mertens
    No formation

    Ok here is your team https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8671399. Ingame any of the 4-2-3-1 formations. Merstens st, matial lm(lam), Lozano rm(ram), Insigne cam, allan and sissoko cdm Hope you enjoy it :)

  • 0
    Beni1Beni1 Posts: 29

    @Shrek343 said:
    Build me a team please I just packed van der sar I have 400k any formation anyone can be in the team hybrid team

    Nice pack bro. I have a team for you https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8672956. Ingame 4-1-2-1-2(2). Benedetto and ben yedder st, di maria cam, auar and atal cm, thiago mendes cdm. And it only costs 314k. Hope you enjoy it :)

  • 0

    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 150k
    Min chemistry: 90-100
    Formation: Any formation with 2 strikers
    i don't have any good players sell all
    Hybrid/One League: Hybrid, Bundesliga or France players

    Thanks in Advance m8!

  • 0
    Beni1Beni1 Posts: 29

    @MiDoonanoo said:

    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 150k
    Min chemistry: 90-100
    Formation: Any formation with 2 strikers
    i don't have any good players sell all
    Hybrid/One League: Hybrid, Bundesliga or France players

    Thanks in Advance m8!

    OK here is your squad https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8674402. Ingame 4-1-2-1-2(2). Morales and thuram st, kai haverts cam, herrera and aranguiz cm, vidal cdm Hope you like it :)

  • 0

    I have Little over 800k,
    I have potm pukki and martinez,
    4-2-3-1(2) is my preferred position
    Hybrid or not idm
    Just a solid team for rivals and maybe weekend league.

Sign In or Register to comment.