Who is the best CDM to use?

AronnnAronnn Posts: 50
edited January 2019 in General FIFA Discussion
Need to know max 1 million. Rn i use keane and 91 kroos but i want to upgrade kroos

Comments

SBC doucoure is a beast and reasonably cheap
    > @Robbiem2004 said:
    > Toty kante

Yeah i mean less expensive like max 1 million
    Rttf kondogbia
    GALAXICGALAXIC Posts: 19
    Kante gold card is epic
    I play him and 91 kroos
    Verrati scream! Rare... But i work on my team
    In my opinion, if you put Nainggolan at CDM he is one of the best. You can find him around 30k-35k. He has great stamina and his defending is beautiful. He is always there when you need him. For example, when your opponent loses the ball it’s always him who gets it back. His way of playing the game is similar to Maradona’s. His passing is also very good and if you pair that with his dribbling you will have one of the best CDMs in the game.

I hope this helped
    Toty kante
    > @MARCINHO02 said:
    > Matuidi is THE CDM! Very good tackles, pace and agility. Also quite good headers and shots

Nainggolan is better in my opinion.
    Guarantee very single answer is either wrong, too expensive & isnt known as the "Scottish Kantè".... His IF costs less than 13k...
    > @Aronnn said:
    > > @danielgibbons said:
    > > I’ve used UCL Casemiro for 350 games and I love him.
    >
    > Isnt he a little bit slow

I’ve never once found his pace to be an issue for me personally.
    He’s very dominant in midfield those battles. Also, since I’ve put a sentinel Chem style on him I find him scoring lots of corners too
    Darron Gibson
    I’ve played 32 games scored 27 got 8 assists from cdm might be just out of budget though
    Roy keane or kante
    > @danielgibbons said:
    > I’ve used UCL Casemiro for 350 games and I love him.

Isnt he a little bit slow

Ragnar Klavan in 7 chem

I'd go with Kondogbia Europa League card
    Bro let me spit something I've tried and I'm sure you'll think it's a rock as well. You need to run with keane, kante, and pogba in the mid. Or just keane and pogba if you're running just two mids
    Matuidi is THE CDM! Very good tackles, pace and agility. Also quite good headers and shots
    I’ve used UCL Casemiro for 350 games and I love him.