pay2win or not?

In my opinion, pay2win has a lot of influence in this Fifa.
What do you think

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

@kingmus10 said:
    I packed a few expensive players and every1 thinks i am pay2win

of course you are, you paid for the game didnt you? :smirk:

The only thing that saves the Pay2Win is that defending is more manual and adds a bit more to the skill gap.

But in attacking play you need top players. Silvers wont do anymore you need 80+ players. At least a 1-2 of them.

The problem is also when scripting happens and your already low rated players suddenly become even worse. But if you got high rated players they only drop to a low gold rated player. Hence why you can only manage to get through the scripting by having top top players.

I dont think this year i could get elite with silvers(semi silver) in my team or low rated golds mix. I did reach 20 wins with 2 to go but in the last few matches i stuck to my bundesliga team. Even my CSL/Paok/Liga nos hybrid didnt work.

The problem is now even if i create a great 100% type chance with my silver they wont score. Or have a great passing opportunity and take the perfect power and direct it perfectly and they will mess it up even though they are on their strong foot and in good position with no pressure.

So yes this year even though the defending makes it better, overall you still need top end players. Especially ICONS.

Since icons were introduced to all consoles they have been OP. Everyone sees it everyone feels it. Of course they gonna be OP even the shitty rated ones. Its the most expensive cards in the game. EA wants you to get them and open packs etc. Why do you think they made such stupid icon SBC's last year and didnt even release all? They dont want people to grind an icon they want them to open packs instead.

yes
    kingmus10kingmus10 Posts: 319

@ihatetay said:

@kingmus10 said:

of course you are, you paid for the game didnt you? :smirk:

The only thing that saves the Pay2Win is that defending is more manual and adds a bit more to the skill gap.

But in attacking play you need top players. Silvers wont do anymore you need 80+ players. At least a 1-2 of them.

The problem is also when scripting happens and your already low rated players suddenly become even worse. But if you got high rated players they only drop to a low gold rated player. Hence why you can only manage to get through the scripting by having top top players.

I dont think this year i could get elite with silvers(semi silver) in my team or low rated golds mix. I did reach 20 wins with 2 to go but in the last few matches i stuck to my bundesliga team. Even my CSL/Paok/Liga nos hybrid didnt work.

The problem is now even if i create a great 100% type chance with my silver they wont score. Or have a great passing opportunity and take the perfect power and direct it perfectly and they will mess it up even though they are on their strong foot and in good position with no pressure.

So yes this year even though the defending makes it better, overall you still need top end players. Especially ICONS.

Since icons were introduced to all consoles they have been OP. Everyone sees it everyone feels it. Of course they gonna be OP even the shitty rated ones. Its the most expensive cards in the game. EA wants you to get them and open packs etc. Why do you think they made such stupid icon SBC's last year and didnt even release all? They dont want people to grind an icon they want them to open packs instead.

you're right , but I think, if you are better than your opponent than you can win with a lower team.
    But if the oponnent has the same skill level as you then you wouldn't have a chance :(