Help with mi team

Hi,

This is the team wich I already have, but, I want to improve somethin and don't know what.
https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/9393003
I play on XBOX and have like 300k

Comments

RamseZRamseZ Posts: 13
    Well depends on where U wanna go with it. Give me a hint in which way u wanna go and I'm sure I can help u

@RamseZ said:
    Well depends on where U wanna go with it. Give me a hint in which way u wanna go and I'm sure I can help u

Well... I'm not sure at all. I like to play with a lot of passes and in game I use two formations: 4-1-2-1-2(2) and 4-3-1-2
    I don't really fell confortable at all with Florenzi which is my defensive waekness.

Thanks for the help.

RamseZRamseZ Posts: 13
    Me personally would probably switch all seria players for better ones except maybe nainggolan. Also I would switch benzema to striker would use another striker from la liga, or maybe something like benyedder. Fekir isn't optimal as well. Tell me some core players and I can build u something bro

Ok, thanks
    I like the couple in the strikers because I have a good feeling using KB9 and Jovic. But none of them are immovable. And I was thinking of including Rodri and Walker... But feel free to do what you want. All of them are tradeables and also I have Pukki MOTM and Alexis Sanchez OTW