I will make you a team

Give me a brief description of what you want and I will build you a team

Comments

Want to play 4-2-3-1 in game, have a untradeable Ter Stagen would like to use Mertens and Witsel is possible. Budget is 800k

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/9911040
    Can you improve this team? I have 70k left to use.

Gacek89Gacek89 Posts: 5
    edited October 2019
    I have no idea for squad to Rivals, @woah123 Can You help me please? Platform: PS4 Budget: 150K Min chemistry: over 90 Formation: 4-3-3 (4) Players that must be in: Untradeable players: NO Description: (Can be Hybride) Thank You
    woah123woah123 Posts: 20
    > @thomascapeling said:
    > Want to play 4-2-3-1 in game, have a untradeable Ter Stagen would like to use Mertens and Witsel is possible. Budget is 800k

https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/9823733
    > @woah123 said:
    > Give me a brief description of what you want and I will build you a team

Hi, I would like you to make me a squad with 750k budget, with or without wings idm. It will be my WL team. Thx.
    MoekieMoekie Posts: 3
    Budget: 625k
    Untradebles: Promes otw
    Extra: would like to have a hybrid and if possible a 433(1,2,3,4,5)
    Players which I would like to see in the team: De jong otw, laporte and malen totw.
    KikosKikos Posts: 3
    Please make me 2 teams. One with highest rating and second with good players to game. Platform xbox and i have 180k. Thank you!
    Want to Play a formation with Wingers or two cams, but not both, and 4 in the back.
    I have POTM Pukki, OTW Promes and OTW Ndombele, but they dont have to be in the Squad. Fast Wingers and fullbacks is a must.
    Budget 150k
    Want to play 4-2-3-1 in game, have a untradeable POTM Vela and POTM Pukki but happy with him as super sub. Budget is 2million
    I prefer to play 41212(2)
    I want LaLiga, love to use tricks and high-pace strikers (I use Inaki Williams now with Vinicius) and give them long balls behind defenders