First wl in my fifa career

Hey guys It's my first wl in my fifa "career" and i have the score of 4(w)-12(L). I wanted to see if that's decent or no for my first time (in my opinion it's pretty bad but yeah thanks!)

Comments

KingZuckKingZuck Posts: 3
    Depends how good your team is. If it’s below 82 rated it’s not bad but above that’s very bad. (If you get silver 1 you get to get in fut champs again btw).
    SalaxadimSalaxadim Posts: 4
    edited April 6
    > @KingZuck said:
    > Depends how good your team is. If it’s below 82 rated it’s not bad but above that’s very bad. (If you get silver 1 you get to get in fut champs again btw).

This is my team: 41212(2)GK:Schmeichel SBC
    LB:Schulz(Normal)
    CB: Rudiger (carniball)
    CB:Bailly (Normal)
    RB:Valencia(Normal)
    CDM:Boateng(FUT b/day)
    CM:Goretzka(Normal)
    CM:Delaney(SIF)
    CAM:Joelinton(Future Star)
    ST:Werner(Normal) but Im getting the 87 from swap deals
    ST:Philipp(UCL)
    GarethJ1806GarethJ1806 Posts: 198
    > @Salaxadim said:
    > > @KingZuck said:
    > > Depends how good your team is. If it’s below 82 rated it’s not bad but above that’s very bad. (If you get silver 1 you get to get in fut champs again btw).
    >
    > This is my team: 41212(2)GK:Schmeichel SBC
    > LB:Schulz(Normal)
    > CB: Rudiger (carniball)
    > CB:Bailly (Normal)
    > RB:Valencia(Normal)
    > CDM:Boateng(FUT b/day)
    > CM:Goretzka(Normal)
    > CM:Delaney(SIF)
    > CAM:Joelinton(Future Star)
    > ST:Werner(Normal) but Im getting the 87 from swap deals
    > ST:Philipp(UCL)

Not a bad team but not the best either. Personally id say for your first fut champs you’re doing ok. My first I just scraped a silver 1 finish (iirc it was my 30th game that put me onto the 11) and for a good few months after that I could only manage 11 wins. A few weeks ago I hit my first gold 3 finish, but since then I’ve only managed silver 1 again.
    My point is, fut champs is difficult. Your tactics from Rivals might not work every game in champs. But if you’re enjoying it, keep going. Don’t get hung up on your record, or how many games you have left.
    My advice would be take breaks between a certain amount of games, don’t try and cram them all in at once, you’ll get tired, frustrated and end up making mistakes.
    Stick to the way you play, don’t try and change your game. And just have fun with it.
    InsidiousInsidious Posts: 286
    > @Salaxadim said:
    > > @KingZuck said:
    > > Depends how good your team is. If it’s below 82 rated it’s not bad but above that’s very bad. (If you get silver 1 you get to get in fut champs again btw).
    >
    > This is my team: 41212(2)GK:Schmeichel SBC
    > ST:Philipp(UCL)

Well my first wl was in fifa 18 and finished gold 3. Next wl gold 2 and from so on gold 1 sometimes. fifa 19 gold 2 and then gold 1 like always besides 5 times. use the most suitable formation for you and definitely improve your team
    edited April 7
    Update. I finished in silver 2. If anyone has tips at getting a little better at fifa I would appreciate it.thanks lol
    > @Salaxadim said:
    > > @KingZuck said:
    >
    > This is my team: 4121(2)GK:Schmeichel SBC
    > ST:

> @Insidious said:
    > > @Salaxadim said:
    > > > @KingZuck said:
    > > > Depends how good your team is. If it’s below 82 rated it’s not bad but above that’s very bad. (If you get silver 1 you get to get in fut champs again btw).
    > >
    > > This is my team: 41212(2)GK:Schmeichel SBC
    > > LB:Schulz(Normal)
    > > CB: Rudiger (carniball)
    > > CB:Bailly (Normal)
    > > RB:Valencia(Normal)
    > > CDM:Boateng(FUT b/day)
    > > CM:Goretzka(Normal)
    > > CM:Delaney(SIF)
    > > CAM:Joelinton(Future Star)
    > > ST:Werner(Normal) but Im getting the 87 from swap deals
    > > ST:Philipp(UCL)
    >
    > Well my first wl was in fifa 18 and finished gold 3. Next wl gold 2 and from so on gold 1 sometimes. fifa 19 gold 2 and then gold 1 like always besides 5 times. use the most suitable formation for you and definitely improve your team

Any suggestions for upgrades?
    StiepeStiepe Posts: 26
    I think for your first wl it is ok ;-) i Play in wl with two zdm. Perhaps you can try it, i feel more Safety with it. Boateng and Delaney as zbm ... try it ;-)
    cakedinmudcakedinmud Posts: 93

The whole wl is scripted dude, they pit you against elite players and you hear content makers (youtube video makers) constantly moan about the rewards they get for finishing top

I kept on getting injuries 2-3 per game, and red cards for innocuous challenges which is ridiculous. The whole game is for the purpose of buying FIFA Point