Need to improve my team for Week End League

tntCorteztntCortez Posts: 4
edited May 2 in Squad Building

Hello mate,
I would like to improve my team keeping the single player chemistry 8 or more, here below current team link.
Budget is 250k cr + value of the replaced players

https://www.futbin.com//19/squad/7221589

Thanks a lot!

Comments

BorokeuBorokeu Posts: 16
    Balde Diao is the weak player of your team.
    Just take the 250k and replace him with the best option. 87 mahrez would be much better, for example.

@Borokeu said:
    Just take the 250k and replace him with the best option. 87 mahrez would be much better, for example.

Thanks! I was thinking to do something like that, actually I change him with Baluta at the beginning the match and Baluta is really good wing.

What about Pogba instead of Kevin De Bruyine or Van Dijk instead of Bailly?

Thanks again
    Ciao

RuMiBaAgRuMiBaAg Posts: 36

@tntCortez said:

@Borokeu said:

Thanks! I was thinking to do something like that, actually I change him with Baluta at the beginning the match and Baluta is really good wing.

Thanks again
    Ciao

VVD is an obvious improvement. Re Pogba/KdB, using them both and that does not seem like much of an upgrade to me.

@RuMiBaAg said:

@tntCortez said:

@Borokeu said:

Thanks again
    Ciao

VVD is an obvious improvement. Re Pogba/KdB, using them both and that does not seem like much of an upgrade to me.

Great! I'll go for VVD ! Thanks!