Building squads for anyone

0
jabrujabru Posts: 83

Hi, I love building squads and will happily help build you a squad or compete your squad. Please just comment the following

  • Budget
  • Platform
  • Preferred formation (if any)
  • Untradeables or other players you want included in the squad
  • Play style (if you have a preferred play style)
  • Any other useful information

I'll be glad to help you

Comments

  • 1
    selfdaddyflexselfdaddyflex Posts: 10

    Budget: 450-500k
    Platform: Xbox One
    Preferred formation (if any): Anything with 4 at the back
    Untradeables or other players you want included in the squad: future stars Mendy, league sbc Umtiti, rttf Kimpembe, TIF Lala, and future stars de Jong are players I already have and absolutely want in the squad.
    Play style (if you have a preferred play style): Don't really have one but if anything high pressure
    Any other useful information: Basically looking for a France Netherlands hybrid squad. Would really appreciate any suggestions can't figure out how to make it work.

  • 1
    jabrujabru Posts: 83

    I would also swap de Jong with Depay in game if you chose option 1 @selfdaddyflex

  • 1
    selfdaddyflexselfdaddyflex Posts: 10

    @jabru said:
    Yea it was pretty difficult getting de Jong in there but i got 3 options for you hopefully one of them works
    1) https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7421653 (about 350k for the rest of players and if you give van de Beek a a chem style to boost his defense he could be a great CDM)

    2) https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7421814 (about 230k for the rest of the players)

    3) Make a great Ligue 1/La Liga/France hybrid team and bring de Jong on early as a sub

    Personally I like option 1 or 3 more but its up to you mate. Hopefully this helps!

    These are awesome! Thanks I appreciate it.

  • 1
    Sterling017Sterling017 Posts: 18

    @jabru said:
    @Sterling017 here you go. Comes out to just under 140k not including Pjanic. You can also use Benzema up top if you prefer
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7432293

    thanks man its awesome , its very good team for the budget thanks a lot

  • 0
    jabrujabru Posts: 83

    @Jbuzzzz11 said:
    Budget - 815k
    Platform - PS4
    Preferred formation - Wide formation. has to be 4 at the back
    Untradeables or other players you want included in the squad - SBC Kroos, SBC Isco
    Play style (if you have a preferred play style) I like Tiki Taka style.
    Any other useful information - I want some good dribblers, strength in the midfield. Good competitive hybrid squad. Thank you!

    Here you go. Comes out to just over 800k for the rest of the players. Lot of good dribblers in this squad. https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7445836

  • 0
    georgemartgeorgemart Posts: 11

    @georgemart said:

    • Budget: 250k
    • Platform: PS4
    • Preferred Formation: 4-2-3-1 narrow but I kind of would like to explore new ones.
    • Untradables: Moments Pires, Flashback Tevez and Sturridge, 2IF Cancelo, Futmas Torreira and Van Aanholt, EOE Cech, (don't need all of them, just Pires and would love Cancelo and Tevez!)
    • Crossing with fast wingers and fast play. Quite aggressive defending so I would love physical defenders.
    • Useful Info: Speed, please. Don't be afraid to go outside the meta because of my low budget! Thanks!

    @jabru

  • 0
    jabrujabru Posts: 83

    @georgemart said:

    @georgemart said:

    • Budget: 250k
    • Platform: PS4
    • Preferred Formation: 4-2-3-1 narrow but I kind of would like to explore new ones.
    • Untradables: Moments Pires, Flashback Tevez and Sturridge, 2IF Cancelo, Futmas Torreira and Van Aanholt, EOE Cech, (don't need all of them, just Pires and would love Cancelo and Tevez!)
    • Crossing with fast wingers and fast play. Quite aggressive defending so I would love physical defenders.
    • Useful Info: Speed, please. Don't be afraid to go outside the meta because of my low budget! Thanks!

    @jabru

    @georgemart hope this works for you. Costs around 220k for the rest of the players. Di maria isnt that fast but a catalyst should help and cancelo provides good speed behind him. Defenders are physical especially with matuidi in the cdm as well.

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7451339

  • 0
    Pearl1337Pearl1337 Posts: 31
    edited May 8

    hi man, i hope you can help me, im really stuck here
    ive been doing too many sbcs and that has resulted in me being stuck with too many players that i cant use, and im too cheap to let them go to waste ... but i cant figure out a good way..

    budget: 1 million coins
    untradables: https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7451793
    platform: ps4
    preferred formation: prefferably 4back (mendy untradable) but open minded
    playstyle: i will adapt to formation, but i play fast biuldup and press on heavy touch

    i want to include ramsey, thiago and boateng in the starting xi, gotze and brandt not as highly prioritized. (but hopefully you can work sth out?) would love to start benzema aswell

    hope you can help bro

  • 0
    AbouvAbouv Posts: 19

    Budget: 2.000.000
    Players that I already have: untradeable prime Roy Keane, Flashback Tevez, and Untradable inform 86 Lala
    In game change to : 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-1-2 narrow
    Min Chemistry: 100
    PS4
    Thank you.
    /

  • 0
    jabrujabru Posts: 83

    @Pearl1337 said:
    hi man, i hope you can help me, im really stuck here
    ive been doing too many sbcs and that has resulted in me being stuck with too many players that i cant use, and im too cheap to let them go to waste ... but i cant figure out a good way..

    budget: 1 million coins
    untradables: https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7451793
    platform: ps4
    preferred formation: prefferably 4back (mendy untradable) but open minded
    playstyle: i will adapt to formation, but i play fast biuldup and press on heavy touch

    i want to include ramsey, thiago and boateng in the starting xi, gotze and brandt not as highly prioritized. (but hopefully you can work sth out?) would love to start benzema aswell

    hope you can help bro

    @Pearl1337 hope this helps. Around 900k on ps4 and was able to use most of the players you already have. I prefer Thiago but you can swap him out for brandt or gotze and the squad will still work.
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7458375

  • 0
    WalkingvirusWalkingvirus Posts: 1
    > @jabru said:
    > Hi, I love building squads and will happily help build you a squad or compete your squad. Please just comment the following
    >
    >
    > * Budget
    > * Platform
    > * Preferred formation (if any)
    > * Untradeables or other players you want included in the squad
    > * Play style (if you have a preferred play style)
    > * Any other useful information
    >
    > I'll be glad to help you

    - budget 870-900k
    -platform : ps4
    -Preferred formation : anything formation with 4 backs
    -untradables : hristo prime icon momment , blanc prime icon momment , david luiz flashback , yedlin carnibell , duocoure league sbc i prefer that all untradables be in team but doucoure and yedlin is not a must
  • 0
    jabrujabru Posts: 83

    @Abouv said:
    Budget: 2.000.000
    Players that I already have: untradeable prime Roy Keane, Flashback Tevez, and Untradable inform 86 Lala
    In game change to : 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-1-2 narrow
    Min Chemistry: 100
    PS4
    Thank you.
    /

    @Abouv here you go. It comes out to around 1.8 mil without the players you already have

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7458606

  • 0
    jabrujabru Posts: 83

    @Walkingvirus said:
    > @jabru said:
    > Hi, I love building squads and will happily help build you a squad or compete your squad. Please just comment the following
    >
    >
    > * Budget
    > * Platform
    > * Preferred formation (if any)
    > * Untradeables or other players you want included in the squad
    > * Play style (if you have a preferred play style)
    > * Any other useful information
    >
    > I'll be glad to help you

    - budget 870-900k
    -platform : ps4
    -Preferred formation : anything formation with 4 backs
    -untradables : hristo prime icon momment , blanc prime icon momment , david luiz flashback , yedlin carnibell , duocoure league sbc i prefer that all untradables be in team but doucoure and yedlin is not a must

    @Walkingvirus hope this works. It costs just under 700k, which leaves you around 200k for any BPL ST and GK of your choice.

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7458772

  • 0
    georgemartgeorgemart Posts: 11

    @jabru said:

    @georgemart said:

    @georgemart said:

    • Budget: 250k
    • Platform: PS4
    • Preferred Formation: 4-2-3-1 narrow but I kind of would like to explore new ones.
    • Untradables: Moments Pires, Flashback Tevez and Sturridge, 2IF Cancelo, Futmas Torreira and Van Aanholt, EOE Cech, (don't need all of them, just Pires and would love Cancelo and Tevez!)
    • Crossing with fast wingers and fast play. Quite aggressive defending so I would love physical defenders.
    • Useful Info: Speed, please. Don't be afraid to go outside the meta because of my low budget! Thanks!

    @jabru

    @georgemart hope this works for you. Costs around 220k for the rest of the players. Di maria isnt that fast but a catalyst should help and cancelo provides good speed behind him. Defenders are physical especially with matuidi in the cdm as well.

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7451339

    Love it. Excited to see how it plays. Thanks bruv

  • 0
    Fallex6Fallex6 Posts: 17

    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 900,000
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: 3-5-2 / 3-4-1-2 / 3-4-2-1
    Players that must be in:
    My players (tradeable + untradeables): https://www.futbin.com//19/squad/7458628
    Description: Fast defenders (75+); 4* 5* weak foot strikers; strong midfielders with nice long shots

  • 0
    jabrujabru Posts: 83

    @laursen123 said:
    Budget: 400k + a bit more, at max 500k
    Platform: ps4
    Preferred formation (if any): 4 in the back and wingers, not 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-2-4
    Untradeables or other players you want included in the squad: (all players are untradeable) De Gea (92) must be in, Salah (89) can be in, Flashback Pato (88), Fernandinho (86)
    Play style (if you have a preferred play style): quick man up front

    Here you go @laursen123 it comes out to just over 400k for the rest of the players, and you can use any premier league defense you like. https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7445480

  • 0
    georgemartgeorgemart Posts: 11
    • Budget: 250k
    • Platform: PS4
    • Preferred Formation: 4-2-3-1 narrow but I kind of would like to explore new ones.
    • Untradables: Moments Pires, Flashback Tevez and Sturridge, 2IF Cancelo, Futmas Torreira and Van Aanholt, EOE Cech, (don't need all of them, just Pires and would love Cancelo and Tevez!)
    • Crossing with fast wingers and fast play. Quite aggressive defending so I would love physical defenders.
    • Useful Info: Speed please. Dont be afraid to go outside the meta because of my low budget! Thanks!
  • 0
    jabrujabru Posts: 83

    Yea it was pretty difficult getting de Jong in there but i got 3 options for you hopefully one of them works
    1) https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7421653 (about 350k for the rest of players and if you give van de Beek a a chem style to boost his defense he could be a great CDM)

    2) https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7421814 (about 230k for the rest of the players)

    3) Make a great Ligue 1/La Liga/France hybrid team and bring de Jong on early as a sub

    Personally I like option 1 or 3 more but its up to you mate. Hopefully this helps!

  • 0
    LardyLardy Posts: 3
    edited May 7
    • 300k
    • PS4
    • Doesn't bother
    • Prime Deco, Sbc league Gnabry, PoLM Brandit, Flashback Gotze, RTTF Fahrmann (just have him untradeable) FUT Birthday Boateng, SBC eague Delaney
    • Quite counterattacking
    • I do love playing with mbappe

    Thanks :) @selfdaddyflex

  • 0
    jabrujabru Posts: 83

    Here you go @Lardy its about 250-275k without for the rest of the team.

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7425383

  • 0
    Sterling017Sterling017 Posts: 18

    Platform: xbox
    Budget: 140k
    Min chemistry: 95
    Formation: 4-3-3(4)
    Players that must be in: ousmane dembele . ( if you can manage to put dembele 86 it would be great if not doesnt matter)
    Untradeable players (optional): SBC carlos vela , TOTW nicolas pepe , Pjanic , Daniel wass TOTT , nicolas tagliafico TOTT LIVE
    Description: doesnt matter

  • 0
    jabrujabru Posts: 83

    @Sterling017 here you go. Comes out to just under 140k not including Pjanic. You can also use Benzema up top if you prefer
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7432293

  • 0
    berkanjakberkanjak Posts: 10
    * Budget : 700k
    * Platform : Xbox One
    * Preferred formation (if any) : 4231 ingame
    * Untradeables or other players you want included in the squad :
    Untradeables : CR7, carvajal headliner, casemiro if, can Carniball
    Players must be in: CR7, Can, carvajal headliner
    * Play style (if you have a preferred play style) : counter attack or possession
    * Any other useful information : i hate Douglas costa, cuadrado, Alex sandro and chiellini, i also don’t like Bundesliga Players, something with premier League would be nice but I wouldn’t regret your work
  • 0
    ninjamonkey82ninjamonkey82 Posts: 5

    @jabru said:

    • Budget-1 mil
    • Platform-ps4
    • Preferred formation in game 4231 but dont mind really
    • untradeables- KDB, el mata, rttf cuadrado, courtois, potm kruse. would like KDB in there anyone else if possible don't really mind
    • Not a great player but just want a fun team to play with
  • 0
    laursen123laursen123 Posts: 7

    Budget: 400k + a bit more, at max 500k
    Platform: ps4
    Preferred formation (if any): 4 in the back and wingers, not 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-2-4
    Untradeables or other players you want included in the squad: (all players are untradeable) De Gea (92) must be in, Salah (89) can be in, Flashback Pato (88), Fernandinho (86)
    Play style (if you have a preferred play style): quick man up front

  • 0
    Jbuzzzz11Jbuzzzz11 Posts: 13

    Budget - 815k
    Platform - PS4
    Preferred formation - Wide formation. has to be 4 at the back
    Untradeables or other players you want included in the squad - SBC Kroos, SBC Isco
    Play style (if you have a preferred play style) I like Tiki Taka style.
    Any other useful information - I want some good dribblers, strength in the midfield. Good competitive hybrid squad. Thank you!

  • 0
    jabrujabru Posts: 83

    @berkanjak said:

    • Budget : 700k
      • Platform : Xbox One
      • Preferred formation (if any) : 4231 ingame
      • Untradeables or other players you want included in the squad :
        Untradeables : CR7, carvajal headliner, casemiro if, can Carniball
        Players must be in: CR7, Can, carvajal headliner
      • Play style (if you have a preferred play style) : counter attack or possession
      • Any other useful information : i hate Douglas costa, cuadrado, Alex sandro and chiellini, i also don’t like Bundesliga Players, something with premier League would be nice but I wouldn’t regret your work

    Here you go @berkanjak it comes out to just over 600k for the rest of the players. Hope you enjoy
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7444645

  • 0
    jabrujabru Posts: 83

    @ninjamonkey82 said:

    @jabru said:

    • Budget-1 mil
    • Platform-ps4
    • Preferred formation in game 4231 but dont mind really
    • untradeables- KDB, el mata, rttf cuadrado, courtois, potm kruse. would like KDB in there anyone else if possible don't really mind
    • Not a great player but just want a fun team to play with

    Here you go @ninjamonkey82 it came out to just over 1 mil for the rest of the cards so if you need it to be under i included some players on the bench you can swap in that are cheaper. Very attacking team should be fun to play with

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7445145

  • 0
    jabrujabru Posts: 83

    @Fallex6 said:
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 900,000
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: 3-5-2 / 3-4-1-2 / 3-4-2-1
    Players that must be in:
    My players (tradeable + untradeables): https://www.futbin.com//19/squad/7458628
    Description: Fast defenders (75+); 4* 5* weak foot strikers; strong midfielders with nice long shots

    Thats a pretty solid squad you have already. Maybe consider Auba up top, and ultimate scream Fellani in the midfield

Sign In or Register to comment.