How to spend 2.1 Mio. wisely?

1
I‘m satisfied with my squad. I play a 3-5-2, I stand pretty deep, press heavy & like a fast build up. My current team:
De Gea - Rijkaard - Flashback Kompany - UCL Alderweireld - Overmars (90) - Petit (88) - Gold Kanté - Figo (90) - Del Piero (87) - Rául (88) - Son (87, untradeable)

I got 2.1 Mio. saved and (as I like ALL my current players) I wonder... who is the guy that really upsteps my game?

94 Dinho for Overmars (But the backtracking, though. Has anyone played him in a 3-5-2?)?

95 Péle for Del Piero (How weak is his weak foot? Do you really „feel“ the headers when playing him in CAM?

88 Vieira & 92 Maldini/91 Blanc for Kante & Toby?

Comments

  • 1
    OnlyZenithOnlyZenith Posts: 84
    > @Haihappening said:
    > I‘m satisfied with my squad. I play a 3-5-2, I stand pretty deep, press heavy & like a fast build up. My current team:
    > De Gea - Rijkaard - Flashback Kompany - UCL Alderweireld - Overmars (90) - Petit (88) - Gold Kanté - Figo (90) - Del Piero (87) - Rául (88) - Son (87, untradeable)
    >
    > I got 2.1 Mio. saved and (as I like ALL my current players) I wonder... who is the guy that really upsteps my game?
    >
    > 94 Dinho for Overmars (But the backtracking, though. Has anyone played him in a 3-5-2?)?
    >
    > 95 Péle for Del Piero (How weak is his weak foot? Do you really „feel“ the headers when playing him in CAM?
    >
    > 88 Vieira & 92 Maldini/91 Blanc for Kante & Toby?
    >
    >
    Quite a few of your players are weak and that big budget would help improve your team , imo alderweireld needs to go , preferably someone fast to make up for company and rijkard , I'm thinking Kyle walker fut bday or any VVD , TOTS Stones, TOTS alderweireld (if his ucl impressed you)
    Now onto the midfield, Overmars, del Piero and figo
    Prime nedved for Overmars, he has great defensive stats so he'll help in defense as well as attack also 5* weak foot
    Now del Piero some options are Pele 91, Cruyff 91, maradona 95, ronaldinho 91 all are pure class its your choice
    Figo is ok you don't have to change
    For kante definitely Vieira 86 or 88 he's so good
    Try and make multiple changes rather than one big change
    Hope this helps
  • 0
    HaihappeningHaihappening Posts: 3
    OR... something completely different? ?
  • 0
    DineroflackoDineroflacko Posts: 4
    Can someone creat a team for me?
    Budget 1.000.000
    Abraham tots
    Zapata headliner
  • 0
    OnlyZenithOnlyZenith Posts: 84
    > @Dineroflacko said:
    > Can someone creat a team for me?
    > Budget 1.000.000
    > Abraham tots
    > Zapata headliner
    >

    I could u play on Xbox or playstation
  • 0
    DineroflackoDineroflacko Posts: 4
    Play 4
  • 0
    DineroflackoDineroflacko Posts: 4
    > @OnlyZenith said:
    > > @Dineroflacko said:
    > > Can someone creat a team for me?
    > > Budget 1.000.000
    > > Abraham tots
    > > Zapata headliner
    > >
    >
    > I could u play on Xbox or playstation

    Play
  • 0
    HaihappeningHaihappening Posts: 3
    > @OnlyZenith said:
    > > @Haihappening said:
    > > I‘m satisfied with my squad. I play a 3-5-2, I stand pretty deep, press heavy & like a fast build up. My current team:
    > > De Gea - Rijkaard - Flashback Kompany - UCL Alderweireld - Overmars (90) - Petit (88) - Gold Kanté - Figo (90) - Del Piero (87) - Rául (88) - Son (87, untradeable)
    > >
    > > I got 2.1 Mio. saved and (as I like ALL my current players) I wonder... who is the guy that really upsteps my game?
    > >
    > > 94 Dinho for Overmars (But the backtracking, though. Has anyone played him in a 3-5-2?)?
    > >
    > > 95 Péle for Del Piero (How weak is his weak foot? Do you really „feel“ the headers when playing him in CAM?
    > >
    > > 88 Vieira & 92 Maldini/91 Blanc for Kante & Toby?
    > >
    > >
    > Quite a few of your players are weak and that big budget would help improve your team , imo alderweireld needs to go , preferably someone fast to make up for company and rijkard , I'm thinking Kyle walker fut bday or any VVD , TOTS Stones, TOTS alderweireld (if his ucl impressed you)
    > Now onto the midfield, Overmars, del Piero and figo
    > Prime nedved for Overmars, he has great defensive stats so he'll help in defense as well as attack also 5* weak foot
    > Now del Piero some options are Pele 91, Cruyff 91, maradona 95, ronaldinho 91 all are pure class its your choice
    > Figo is ok you don't have to change
    > For kante definitely Vieira 86 or 88 he's so good
    > Try and make multiple changes rather than one big change
    > Hope this helps
    >
    >
    >

    Thx, Buddy! I guess, I needed to hear that. I was so curious what for example Dinho can do, but you are right. I should think about my whole team.
  • 0
    OnlyZenithOnlyZenith Posts: 84
    > @Dineroflacko said:
    > > @OnlyZenith said:
    > > > @Dineroflacko said:
    > > > Can someone creat a team for me?
    > > > Budget 1.000.000
    > > > Abraham tots
    > > > Zapata headliner
    > > >
    > >
    > > I could u play on Xbox or playstation
    >
    > Play

    442
    LS Zapata ,RS Abraham
    LM perisic rtf, CM Gomez tif, Mcginn TOTS, RM Bowen TOTS
    LB Sandro LCB Benatia RCB prime hierro RB James TOTS
    GK d de gea
    You can use any icon CB and GK combination you want
Sign In or Register to comment.