Will there be a guaranteed ultimate tots sbc?

ZZD12345ZZD12345 Posts: 77
Been holding on to some high rated tots. Should I save them for a guaranteed ultimate tots player or use them in the guaranteed Ligue 1 sbc?

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 382

yes there willl be ultimate tots.

I was able to put my untradeable 95 trapp and do the ligue 1 sbc for about 20k....so then it is worth it becuase the lowest rated is 88 rated which is worth 30k.

I only do the league sbc IF i can do it for cheaper than the lowest rated TOTS and IF i am not using too many valueable untradeables.
    I still got some high rated players for the ultimate TOTS sbc so using Trapp 95 was np as he had no value for me.

So if you can do it for 30k or less and you still will ahve some high rated untradeables for ultimate TOTS SBC then do it. Otherwise save it for ultimate tots because then there is not a chance to get a 88-90 rated rubbish player.

I have not opened my ligue 1 tots pack yet. Just did the SBC quickly and will open when i wake up.

ZZD12345ZZD12345 Posts: 77
    > @ihatetay said:
    > yes there willl be ultimate tots.
    >
    > I was able to put my untradeable 95 trapp and do the ligue 1 sbc for about 20k....so then it is worth it becuase the lowest rated is 88 rated which is worth 30k.
    >
    > I only do the league sbc IF i can do it for cheaper than the lowest rated TOTS and IF i am not using too many valueable untradeables.
    > I still got some high rated players for the ultimate TOTS sbc so using Trapp 95 was np as he had no value for me.
    >
    > So if you can do it for 30k or less and you still will ahve some high rated untradeables for ultimate TOTS SBC then do it. Otherwise save it for ultimate tots because then there is not a chance to get a 88-90 rated rubbish player.
    >
    > I have not opened my ligue 1 tots pack yet. Just did the SBC quickly and will open when i wake up.
    Thanks for the advice! Will work Pu how much it would be to do the sbc
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 382
    edited June 19

Well i got Khaziri the 88 rated! yaay!

Well i think i did all the TOTS sbc apart from Premier League which was the most expensive for me so i did not do it.

I got the lowest rated from Ligue 1, Latin America, EFL(80 rated :() and superlig.
    But i got Sarabia 94 from la liga, Ziyech 96 from Eredivise, Fabian 92 from Serie A, Almeida 90 from liga nos(i use him in my main team, he replaced Valencia). And of course Trapp 95 from bundesliga who i traded for the 88 from Ligue 1 hehe

Considering i never paid more than 30k for any of them it has been good for me. Now i got a few high rated TOTS and red picks to put into the ultimate SBC the rest will go into George Best SBC as i only have 2 left to do on him.

I should add that i use Ziyech in one of the teams and supersub in my other team(i used to have his headliner before and he was amazing as super sub).

Fabian and Sarabia i have used as subs and tried in different builds. They are quite good but not good enough for my main squad so they will eventually go into SBC.

So unlike many others who are complaining it has been quite fun to get different players to build different teams and try em out. Many useable players when you get so many 90+rated players.

RuMiBaAgRuMiBaAg Posts: 36

@ZZD12345 said:
    Been holding on to some high rated tots. Should I save them for a guaranteed ultimate tots player or use them in the guaranteed Ligue 1 sbc?

Man, did the Ligue 1 SBC and got like my 5th TOTS GK :neutral: so I guess it depends on your pack luck. Now I'm very excited to get the ultimate TOTS GK as well...

LacalacabossLacalacaboss Posts: 188
    > @ihatetay said:
    > Well i got Khaziri the 88 rated! yaay!
    >
    > Well i think i did all the TOTS sbc apart from Premier League which was the most expensive for me so i did not do it.
    >
    > I got the lowest rated from Ligue 1, Latin America, EFL(80 rated :() and superlig.
    > But i got Sarabia 94 from la liga, Ziyech 96 from Eredivise, Fabian 92 from Serie A, Almeida 90 from liga nos(i use him in my main team, he replaced Valencia). And of course Trapp 95 from bundesliga who i traded for the 88 from Ligue 1 hehe
    >
    > Considering i never paid more than 30k for any of them it has been good for me. Now i got a few high rated TOTS and red picks to put into the ultimate SBC the rest will go into George Best SBC as i only have 2 left to do on him.
    >
    > I should add that i use Ziyech in one of the teams and supersub in my other team(i used to have his headliner before and he was amazing as super sub).
    >
    > Fabian and Sarabia i have used as subs and tried in different builds. They are quite good but not good enough for my main squad so they will eventually go into SBC.
    >
    > So unlike many others who are complaining it has been quite fun to get different players to build different teams and try em out. Many useable players when you get so many 90+rated players.

Yeah I’ve done all øf them and I don’t think I’ve had more than 30k in my club ever