1.2 mil to improve this

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/8921476

Need an icon CAM (for chemistry) - which one?
Other recommendations welcome :)

Cheers guys

Comments

For under 1.2m I'd say it's got to be Moments Bergkamp or Eusebio 89/91, or maybe Cruyff 91, they're all excellent.

Alternatively, if you're currently using Aouar at CM/CDM in game, I'd actually go for Moments Petit or Matthaus 93 and play Aouar at CAM - he's good further back but further forward he's phenomenal.
    RuMiBaAgRuMiBaAg Posts: 36
    > @BattleBadger92 said:
    > For under 1.2m I'd say it's got to be Moments Bergkamp or Eusebio 89/91, or maybe Cruyff 91, they're all excellent.
    >
    > Alternatively, if you're currently using Aouar at CM/CDM in game, I'd actually go for Moments Petit or Matthaus 93 and play Aouar at CAM - he's good further back but further forward he's phenomenal.

Thanks mate, fair shout :smile:
    Thought about Eusebio and Cruyff but was undecided (and the first has been going for about 1.4m), I’ll also have a look at Bergkamp.

The disposition is only for chem, has I play Rice and Fernandes at cdm - also not ideal, but I agree that Aouar further forward is priceless and I play him either at central cam or rcam, with Bernardo on the left.

Thanks again
    Anyone else?
    yrbdannyyrbdanny Posts: 12
    get middle vieira and play him cdm with declan, play everyone else cam

@yrbdanny said:
    get middle vieira and play him cdm with declan, play everyone else cam

thanks mate, I'm trying Cruyff at the moment, but will give this a try if not happy with that :smile: