Good idea to buy VVD 87?

I don't know if i should buy VVD 87 or not because if he si upgrade it could be very good

Comments

targustargus Posts: 5
    Hello Maxime!
    I’ve recently purchased his 87card.
    I don’t know if he will upgrade or not but by far he is the best CB I tried.
    He wins all headers attacking and defending. He passes the ball well for me and he is very strong. He is always on the right position and it’s hard for attackers to get past him.
    I think it’s worth the coins and it cost me 445k on PC. He is an amazing player and if he upgrades even better, but keep in mind that if the upgrade happens, his price might go up as his highest possible price is 800k atm.
    Good luck!

@targus said:
    Hello Maxime!
    I’ve recently purchased his 87card.
    I don’t know if he will upgrade or not but by far he is the best CB I tried.
    He wins all headers attacking and defending. He passes the ball well for me and he is very strong. He is always on the right position and it’s hard for attackers to get past him.
    I think it’s worth the coins and it cost me 445k on PC. He is an amazing player and if he upgrades even better, but keep in mind that if the upgrade happens, his price might go up as his highest possible price is 800k atm.
    Good luck!

Tks men i will keep him ans hope for his upgrade

@Maxime31fut said:
    Thx men i will keep him and hope for his upgrade

> @Maxime31fut said:
    > I don't know if i should buy VVD 87 or not because if he si upgrade it could be very good

Buy the SIF VVD mate before its too late. I’m lucky enough to bought him during crash when people panic sell him after his POTM SBC came out. Now, I already make more than 60k profit right now and if he get the winter upgrade, its surely jackpot mate. Not forgot to mention he is the best CB I ever tried since I am only focus on EPL team.