Players you want in your squad
Players you would like to try
Formation
Meta or Fun

You can also tell me about your playstyle to fit the perfect players for u

Comments

BigTrevor777BigTrevor777 Posts: 17

@TheLukeyBoy10 said:
    Budget: 120k (Sorry for the short budget)
    Players I want in the squad: (all untradeable) https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/15618712 (all in squad link)
    Formation: 4-5-1 (Jimenez at CAM) If you can please make it so that I can switch in-game to 4-2-2-2 with wingers at CAM.
    Meta or Fun: Fun
    Min. Chemistry 95
    Play Style: Counter-Attacking.

Here u have bro
    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/15649275
    I had a lot of trouble to make a strong link to Bakayoko because I assume u didn´t want Ben Yedder becaus eyu already have striker and MCO. But Makelele does give the strong link and I've tried him in CM and CDM and it's very good for the price. Also ypu could put Lloris instead of Areola, and Saint-Maximin its great, I´ve used him with 7 chem and goes perfect. You can switch him for a Winger of the Premier for example your Perez, but I know Saint-Maximin is better.
    Hope I could help bro

TheLukeyBoy10TheLukeyBoy10 Posts: 17

Budget: 120k (Sorry for the short budget)
    Players I want in the squad: (all untradeable) https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/15618712 (all in squad link)
    Formation: 4-5-1 (Jimenez at CAM) If you can please make it so that I can switch in-game to 4-2-2-2 with wingers at CAM.
    Meta or Fun: Fun
    Min. Chemistry 95
    Play Style: Counter-Attacking.

markmck17markmck17 Posts: 2
    Format-

Platform: Playstation
    Budget: 410k (poss up to 500k soon)
    Players you want in the team (and which ones are untradeable): Mahrez 95 (U) Mbappe 90(U)
    Formation that you will switch too in game: None

I’m pretty rubbish so a team that’s fun but allows me to be competitive would be cool

using a prem team at the moment, de gea, Mendy (U), Laporte (moments (U)) Hernandez (birthday (U)) wan bissaka (U) pogba, Ndidi (POTYSF),de bruyne, mbappe (U), Son, Mahrez (U)
    EpicFifaSBEpicFifaSB Posts: 28
    Epicfifa_ Instagram helps build any squads you want
    Rafik1986Rafik1986 Posts: 3
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 1.1 M
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: suggestions are most welcome , currently using 442
    Players that must be in: https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/15806714
    Untradeable players (optional): all unreadable except for kante, Socrates, mbapepe , neymar , and VVD
    Description this is the squad I currently have , I have also 23 tokens and I was thinking of getting maldini and overmars from tokens and invest in Rush as his price is dropping
    Let me know your advice , cheers mate
    jinkobesjinkobes Posts: 10
    Hi!
    Xbox
    1.85mill
    PIM litmanen and puyol, tots adama, objective reguilon, storyline Fred
    Open to trying anyone who is good
    Need for next weekend league so need it to be kinda meta
    And I don’t skill so it’s not important to have 5* players
    Thanks
    SuperHammerCrocSuperHammerCroc Posts: 2
    edited May 11
    Console: PS4
    Budget: 1.7 million
    Untradeable players (must use): Mbappe 92, Alexander-arnold TOTS and Gattuso ICON moments
    Formation ingame: 4-1-2-1-2(2)
    BobnameBobname Posts: 2
    Hi
    Platform: Xbox
    Budget: 700k
    Untradables: Jimenez tots, adama tots, courtios rots, cannavaro prime, tripper tots, regulon tots, soyuncu tots, ndidi tots, Saul tots, sane pm, bernado Silva pm, bergwijn fb,
    Would like courtos and cannavaro in no matter what otherwise anything can go in. I play a very attacking possession heavy game. I play 4231 in game. Don't mind skills or weak foot.
    Thank You for helping everyone.
    wazfozwazfoz Posts: 16
    Just a quick one.
    Could you build me a team around Cisse TOTS?
    Just a 100k team to play friends with really.
    Hybrid it to a decent defence if possible.
    Thanks
    Budget:100k
    Players: shapeshifter ribery, middle kaka, tots Soyuncu
    Go with whatever you like and what you think is good.
    Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance
    mccspreadermccspreader Posts: 72
    Ps4
    Budget: 250k
    Min chem: 100 with a manager (max 2 players on 7 chem)
    Players that must be in: tots mariano, tots reguilon, tots avila, tots kovacic, tots maguire
    Untradeables: tots wan bissaka, de gea, moments laporte, tots pique, moments litmanen, tots ayoze perez, tots jimenez
    Description: i play 4-1-2-1-2 narrow in game
    aemongaemong Posts: 2

Hi. plz help me. im newbee :blush:

Platform: ps4
    Budget: 1.5m
    Min chem : 100 :D
    Players in the team: any
    In game formation: 4231 (two holding midfieilder)

EPL or LA Li ga :dizzy:

rr23rr23 Posts: 3

Console: xbox
    Budget: 120k
    Players I have: Messi untradeable, jimenez, mariano, thuram, ayoze, lloris, laporte flashback, the lb objective
    Formation: any, but ingame i will play 4222 or 4231
    Meta or Fun: don't mind
    Min Chem:95

DeadhulkpezDeadhulkpez Posts: 68
    Platform:ps4
    Budget:350k (can grind to 400k)
    Min chemistry:100 (7 on max 2 players)
    Formation:4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-1-2 narrow
    Players that must be in:
    felipe anderson tots
    Soyuncu tots
    Al soma tots
    James future star
    Saul tots
    Untradeable players (optional): the players that must be in are untrades
    Description: try keeping as much as possible? Also i don't care about sprint speed as long as the acceleration is good. U can make the team in any formation but it should hv players that can play in mentioned formations above
    ReeceybrockReeceybrock Posts: 7
    4mil
    Tots varane and van der sar both unreadable
    Anyone that’s good for WL
    4-5-1 and then change to 4-2-2-2 in game
    Meta
    SmileySSmileyS Posts: 106
    edited May 7
    Console: Xbox One

Budget 2,5 mio

Players that must be in: Ramos Moments, can Dijk TOTS red, Politano Storyline 89

Untradeable Players: Quaresma Flashback, Leiva TOTS red, Brandt TOTS red, Vardy TOTS red, Atal Shapeshifter, Roberto Carlos 86, Fred storyline

Formation: any, ingame 4-2-3-1

Description: I have no problem With Politano playing on 7 chem, I want him to play CAM or LAM, I would like you to include Quaresma, not a must. Fast and small striker please, atleast 4 star weakfoot, idk if I like Vardy.
    CAM also atleast 4 Star weakfoot.
    I would like either my CAM or striker to have 5 Star weakfoot.
    Ramos shall play ingame at CB.

CDM one who stays back and one who also can attack.

I want 100 chemistry but if some players have 7 chem I have no problems

Thank you in advance

@SmileyS said:
    Console: Xbox One

Budget 2,5 mio

Players that must be in: Ramos Moments, can Dijk TOTS red, Politano Storyline 89

Untradeable Players: Quaresma Flashback, Leiva TOTS red, Brandt TOTS red, Vardy TOTS red, Atal Shapeshifter, Roberto Carlos 86, Fred storyline

Formation: any, ingame 4-2-3-1

Description: I have no problem With Politano playing on 7 chem, I want him to play CAM or LAM, I would like you to include Quaresma, not a must. Fast and small striker please, atleast 4 star weakfoot, idk if I like Vardy.
    CAM also atleast 4 Star weakfoot.
    I would like either my CAM or striker to have 5 Star weakfoot.
    Ramos shall play ingame at CB.

CDM one who stays back and one who also can attack.

I want 100 chemistry but if some players have 7 chem I have no problems

Thank you in advance

There you go, I think the thing that matters the most is which player you wonna use as striker/cam, another choice would have been dalglish but butragueño is sick and gets the green link with adama and sergio ramos. I liked a lot the final product hahahaha, insigne is very good at cam and has the 4* combo, politano can play on the wing.
    I know you said that I should put a deffensive and a more attacking mid, but I wanted you to use fred to save some coins and Wijnaldum is great and gives the powerful link to van dijk.

Hope I helped.

SmileySSmileyS Posts: 106
    > @BigTrevor777 said:
    > @SmileyS said:
    > Console: Xbox One
    >
    > Budget 2,5 mio
    >
    > Players that must be in: Ramos Moments, can Dijk TOTS red, Politano Storyline 89
    >
    > Untradeable Players: Quaresma Flashback, Leiva TOTS red, Brandt TOTS red, Vardy TOTS red, Atal Shapeshifter, Roberto Carlos 86, Fred storyline
    >
    > Formation: any, ingame 4-2-3-1
    >
    > Description: I have no problem With Politano playing on 7 chem, I want him to play CAM or LAM, I would like you to include Quaresma, not a must. Fast and small striker please, atleast 4 star weakfoot, idk if I like Vardy.
    > CAM also atleast 4 Star weakfoot.
    > I would like either my CAM or striker to have 5 Star weakfoot.
    > Ramos shall play ingame at CB.
    >
    > CDM one who stays back and one who also can attack.
    >
    > I want 100 chemistry but if some players have 7 chem I have no problems
    >
    > Thank you in advance
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > There you go, I think the thing that matters the most is which player you wonna use as striker/cam, another choice would have been dalglish but butragueño is sick and gets the green link with adama and sergio ramos. I liked a lot the final product hahahaha, insigne is very good at cam and has the 4* combo, politano can play on the wing.
    > I know you said that I should put a deffensive and a more attacking mid, but I wanted you to use fred to save some coins and Wijnaldum is great and gives the powerful link to van dijk.
    >
    > Hope I helped.

Where’s the squad my friend? ? I think you forgot the Link haha
    MayzzGamerMayzzGamer Posts: 2
    > @BigTrevor777 said:
    > Budget 200k
    > Players you want in your squad Vardy POTM and Bernardo Silva gold both undtradeabale
    > Players you would like to try Any
    > Formation Any
    > Meta or Fun Both
    >
    > You can also tell me about your playstyle to fit the perfect players for u

HAHAHAHA sorry man
    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/15708636

Where’s the squad my friend? ? I think you forgot the Link haha

TheLukeyBoy10TheLukeyBoy10 Posts: 17

Thanks bro.

joey1221joey1221 Posts: 33
    edited May 7
    Budget: 1 Mil (PS4)

Untradeables: 94 Henderson, 97 Alison, 94 Puyol, 92 Stoichkov, 92 Casemiro, 90 Laporte, 89 Thuram, 89 Thauvin, 89 Fred, 88 Bustos (RB), 88 Bakayoko, 88 Belarabi, 87 Sancho, and close to 91 Jimenez from objectives. Obviously don’t need to include all

Players you would like to try: probably Mbappe or Neymar and/or anyother meta players

Formation: 4-3-3(4) in game

Like people in the middle that can keep possession of the ball and pass well. Need at least 1 CM/CAM with high shot power and long shots. Wingers who can work the sidelines and dribble into the box. Defenders capable of keeping up with all the fast attackers.

Meta please

Thanks in advance mate
    futbin248futbin248 Posts: 1
    Players I want in squad: fut birthday Rodrigo untradable and tots Thiago untradable and tots Ayoze Perez if u think he’s good enough
    Players I would like to try: none in particular
    Formation: any formation
    More fun than meta but whatever makes it easier for you
    Play style: fast paced

Thanks in advance really appreciate it

@futbin248 said:
    Players I want in squad: fut birthday Rodrigo untradable and tots Thiago untradable and tots Ayoze Perez if u think he’s good enough
    Players I would like to try: none in particular
    Formation: any formation
    More fun than meta but whatever makes it easier for you
    Play style: fast paced

Thanks in advance really appreciate it

Bro, with that budget just go with a reliable defense and goalkeeper, I put the classic mendy-militao-lenglet-semedo, they are great for the price. Muniain it´s meta and should go very well, great balance and agilty. I think you need someone more defensive than De Jong, so you choose any Cdm from La Liga that you like. And Adama its great great at the wing, just use semedo and throw him long passes a cross the wing.

I hope you like it.

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/15727670

JordanLowe19JordanLowe19 Posts: 3
    Platform: Xbox
    Budget: 700k
    Min chemistry: 100, having some players on 7 chem isn’t a problem
    Formation: 4-4-2 / 3-5-2
    Players that must be in: TOTS Rashford, TOTS Kovacic, TOTS Robertson - all untradeable
    Untradeable players (optional): 97 Alisson, 89 Van Der Sar, 84 Atal, 87 Sarr, 96 De Ligt, 92 Puyol, 85 Guardiola, 88 Bentancur, 84 Kalvin Phillips, 90 Kimmich, 88 Kolarov, 88 Bakayoko, 84 Kent, 91 Rooney, 90 Lacazette, 91 Sane
    Description: I like versatile players so I can switch between a few different formations. I need CM’s who can defend but are also good on the ball (Passing/Dribbling).
    wefutisbetterwefutisbetter Posts: 17

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad-builder/view/15880834
    i hope you can help me
    platform: ps4
    budget: 750k
    100 chem
    4231 with koeman on cdm
    doesn't matter which players