I will build you a team depending on your playstyle and budget

HSAHINHSAHIN Posts: 6
edited June 1 in Squad Building
:) :) What untradeable players do you want included, whats your budget, add any specific preferences if you want to, and what is your play style e.g. do you dribble a lot or are you based on passing :)

Comments

mccspreadermccspreader Posts: 72
    This is a big ask, i have put all of my best untradeables into a futbin squad https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/16526328
    I play a 4-2-3-1 in game and prefer having a 5* skiller at st. I play a quick passing game
    I have 250k to spend aswell
    Try your best at building me the best team from the players ive given u and any others that u can buy for 250k (not more than 2 ideally)
    Min 100chem ( i have loyalty tho remember) with a manager

Thank you
    Hans7DER7BossHans7DER7Boss Posts: 17
    Platform: ps4
    Budget: 100k
    Chem: around 100 would be nice, i dont
    want any players under 6 chem.
    Formation : you can use whatever
    formation you like, but i use
    the 4411 or 442 in game.
    Untrades:
    Dybala tots, cuadrado tots, rashford tots, stoichkov prime, allan flashback, diego carlos uel, militao flashback, lala, zanetti mid, odegaard tots, thuram tots, nani tots, ter stegen tots,

Players that must be in:
    Lala because i am a strasbourg fan.

I personally like a big strikers and players that are not to meta (i wont play with a ben yedder).
    Good luck and thanks in advance ?
    Scottyboy003Scottyboy003 Posts: 2
    Hello, I have a decent squad but am looking to take things to the next level. Here is my team in a 4-3-3 (4)
    Dembele TOTS 89 ST
    Payet TOTS 93 LW
    Dembele 84 RM
    Griezman 89 CF
    Sissoko 81 CM
    De-Jong 85 CAM
    Alaba 85 LB
    Lucas Hernandez 84 CB
    Varane 85 CB
    Nelson Semedo 82 RB
    Neuer GK 88

Looking for formation tips or replacement for my existing team. I know I can upgrade some of my cards, more looking for different recommendations. I have about $200k.
    nyamfcnyamfc Posts: 5
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 200 - 300k (it can go a bit over)
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: in-game formation 4231 or 442
    Players that must be in: sarr 87 blanc 85 son (I currently have the 88 one but it doesn't matter) players like ss atal and tots savanier would be fun to use too

Untradeable players (optional): roberto carlos 86 malang sarr 87 ter stegen 90 ansu fati 89 renato sanches 84 blanc 85 lucas 85

I like to use fun and meta players, and dribbling and quick passing is an important aspect of my gameplay. I've been using untradeable prime icon larsson as a st but I think fast players like atal could be an improvement.

thank you!
    IestynwillisIestynwillis Posts: 6
    Platform: xbox

Budget: 1 million coins

Min chemistry: 100

Formation: any good ones with 4 at the back
    Players that must be in: tots nani, tots ter stegan, puyol moments, tots theo Hernandez, tots carvajal

Untradeable players: https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/16536346

Description: I don't mind players being off chem as long as its 100 chem overall. I like using fun cards but include some meta player if you'd like. OG ballers and icons are always good. If you could include as many untradeable players as possible thatd be great. Cheers my guy.
    zj019zj019 Posts: 1
    Hi my untradeables are:
    94 Kostic (TOTS)
    93 Witsel (FLASHBACK)
    92 Reguilon (TOTS)
    90 Kamada (PLAYER MOMENTS)
    90 Maddison (PLAYER MOMENTS)
    89 Ansu Fati (TOTS MOMENTS)
    88 Rodrigo (FUT BIRTHDAY)

If you could build me a team with as much of these players as possible with a budget of 350-400k that would be great!!!

Thanks,
    DanoefcDanoefc Posts: 1
    Can you build me a team. Need van der sar 89. Nesta 88. Digne 86. Gueye 93. Coleman 86 and mbappe 89. Probably can only afford golds. Max like 100k each position.
    cammyg98cammyg98 Posts: 1
    I have 350k and have untradeable anselmo who I like to use, struggling to build a really good team around other untradeables who I have. Have a go lad
    All squads are done
    Ok I'll do these squads now
    Ok I'll do these