New patch sucks. What formations are good now?

Chump13vanceChump13vance Posts: 7
edited February 2 in General FIFA Discussion
This new patch is terrible. I’ve started this weekend league 0-5 and every week I finish gold 2. What has gone wrong?? And is there any formations that noticeably work better?

Comments

I was wondering this as well
    grog123grog123 Posts: 3

Basically depends if you want to play for counter attacks or play for crosses, otherwise it's down to whether rng wants to let your opponents AI block your shots.. I play 4231 with a tall striker and a tall RAM, (Ibra/Crespo/Arnautovic/Rashford) and then play from the wings and either cross or pass around near their box waiting for a gap. 4222 is good for chasing the game and then 352 is really good all round if you havent tried it yet

SheenolSheenol Posts: 29
    Who do you play where cause I have ibra and crespo not sure who to play where
    SheenolSheenol Posts: 29
    I have ibra and sturridge, with green to ibra and a gerrard connected to him for full chem > @Sheenol said:
    > Who do you play where cause I have ibra and crespo not sure who to play where
    > @grog123 said:
    > Basically depends if you want to play for counter attacks or play for crosses, otherwise it's down to whether rng wants to let your opponents AI block your shots.. I play 4231 with a tall striker and a tall RAM, (Ibra/Crespo/Arnautovic/Rashford) and then play from the wings and either cross or pass around near their box waiting for a gap. 4222 is good for chasing the game and then 352 is really good all round if you havent tried it yet
    Ive been using 442 but I wanna stitch back to that 4231 like u say, I worked good before so I’ll have to try it agin
    intinitiintiniti Posts: 105

i use 4-3-3 (4) since the patch and it works really wel

> @Chump13vance said:
    > This new patch is terrible. I’ve started this weekend league 0-5 and every week I finish gold 2. What has gone wrong?? And is there any formations that noticeably work better?

I started using 41212 wide with Flashback Pato and futmas Firmino up front. I tell Pato to stay forward and Firmino to come back and defend which helps with the lack of midfielders. Play a lot of balls in behind to the wingers as that seems to be effective