Blanc or desailly

Or someone else?
    No results for this poll

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 424

Blanc. If you wanna save some money then Hierro. I have tested blanc and hierro...both are fantastic but Hierro is cheaper and better value. The higher agility of Blanc and Hierro over the other CB's help alot. And overall the better dribbling and passing of Blanc and Hierro is vital as well. Good ball control makes sure they don't take those bad touches and let the defender take the ball easily.

Brilliant , thanks for your feedback, just looked at that hierro and looks like a bargain but means I’d seek my ucl varane and buy motm Ramos. Good [email protected] ihatetay

I didnt understand the last part...you meant sell? I personally never played with and never will play with ramos because he is the one of the worst cheats hacks to ever play football.

But i can say that legend CB's are on another level when it comes to defending. They position themselves much better they make far less mistakes as well. They help out any defence.
    When it comes to normal cards i have found that even Lindelöf can be as good as VVD. But none of them can match legends. I have not tested TOTY defenders.

I’ve got the 90 vvd and the ucl varane at the moment hence the blanc or desailly , but I’ve now bought hierro so will see the ucl varane and buy the Ramos as like to play with everyone on 10 chem.

https://www.futbin.com/squad-builder

My team, what’d you think?

I cant see your squad the link is wrong.