I can build you any squad

3

All I need is...
Platform:
Formation:
Price:
Untradables: (Only the ones that you really want in your team. Also what rating the card is if there's multiple versions of it)
And any other things you think will be relevant!

«13

Comments

  • 0
    mchaieimchaiei Posts: 32
    Ps4
    Ingame formation 4231
    730k
    Flashback Zlatan, Rivaldo (92)
  • 0
    KickaZzpKickaZzp Posts: 39

    Hi mate !

    Platform: XBOX ONE
    Budget: 1,600,000
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any but preference for 4 defenders, 3 mids, 2 wingers, 1 striker
    Players that must be in: FB DANI ALVES, 87 SANDRO
    Untradeable players (optional): FB ZLATAN, FB DANI, 87 SANDRO
    Description: Hybrid of course, and I would like one of the most competitive team that I could afford please ! 4* and 5* skills are welcome, as 4* and 5* wf.

    NB : Mbappe would be appreciated but still not an obligation, Zlatan would be appreciated but not easy to link !

    Thank's you in advance mate
    Cheers

  • 0
    NetoK9NetoK9 Posts: 5
    PS4
    Any Formation
    Price: 500k
    Untradables: Hazard IF 93, Salah 90, David Luiz 89, Van Aanholt xmas (optional)
  • 0
    AzrA04AzrA04 Posts: 8
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 800K
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any but in game I prefer
    4-1-2-1-2(2)
    Players that must be in (untradeable):
    Prime Nedved, FUTMAS Torreira, FUTMAS Van Aanholt, HEADLINER Carvajal and FLASHBACK Ibrahimovic.
    Description: Best competitive squad posible. :smile:
  • 0

    Platform: Xbox 1
    Budget: 500k
    Min Chemistry: 100
    In-game Formation: 433 (2)
    Players that must be in the squad: Pogba and really like suarez
    Untradable or Already Owned: futmas coutinho, suarez, bale, modric, EEL Kondogbia, untradable Pogba, Marcelo, Untradable UCL Nacho Fernandez, Varane, UCL Valencia
    Description: After kondogbia upgrade, hes not playing for france anymore, so i lose a lot of chem. I really like how he plays though, but could go for kante as well.

  • 0
    JayRF529JayRF529 Posts: 106

    @mchaiei said:
    Ps4
    Ingame formation 4231
    730k
    Flashback Zlatan, Rivaldo (92)

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5601889
    In game:
    Zlatan and Dembele and Rivaldo CAM, Larsson ST, Kroos and Busquets CDM,

  • 0
    JayRF529JayRF529 Posts: 106

    @FCWirdum said:
    Platform: Xbox 1
    Budget: 500k
    Min Chemistry: 100
    In-game Formation: 433 (2)
    Players that must be in the squad: Pogba and really like suarez
    Untradable or Already Owned: futmas coutinho, suarez, bale, modric, EEL Kondogbia, untradable Pogba, Marcelo, Untradable UCL Nacho Fernandez, Varane, UCL Valencia
    Description: After kondogbia upgrade, hes not playing for france anymore, so i lose a lot of chem. I really like how he plays though, but could go for kante as well.

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5602813

  • 0
    JayRF529JayRF529 Posts: 106

    @iJavanx said:
    I need some help improving my squad for futchamps and div rivals after some time away from the game. I have 250k to improve the current squad which plays as a 4-2-2-2 in game. Or if I sell the right hand side of the squad I’ll have roughly 1.1 million to spend on rebuilding the team, any help is much appreciated thank you.

    Platform Xbox

    GK - Oblak
    RB - FB Juanfran
    CB - Headliner Hernandez
    CB - Boateng
    LB - Champions League Schulz
    RM - Bale
    CM - Saul
    CM - 91 POTM Reus
    LM - Baby Nedved
    ST - Baby Rivaldo
    ST- SBC Delaney

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5603010

  • 0
    ImMorraImMorra Posts: 26

    Platform: PS4
    Formation: Any (I can even switch in game)
    Price: 1.5 million
    Min Chemistry: 100
    Untradable: 87 Rivaldo, 93 David Silva, 89 Falcao
    Use in team: Use those players along with 86 Douglas Costa

  • 0

    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 1.8 mill
    Min Chemistry: wouldn't mind one guy on 7 chem
    IG Formation: 4-1-2-1-2(2) or 4-2-3-1
    Players that must be in: FFS Vinicius, FFS Militao, RTTF Telles, FB Dani alves
    Untradeable: Have Baby Zola, Mid Gattuso, and Prime Keane if needed to link players, wouldn't mind purchasing an icon though.

  • 0
    JayRF529JayRF529 Posts: 106

    @AzrA04 said:
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 800K
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any but in game I prefer
    4-1-2-1-2(2)
    Players that must be in (untradeable):
    Prime Nedved, FUTMAS Torreira, FUTMAS Van Aanholt, HEADLINER Carvajal and FLASHBACK Ibrahimovic.
    Description: Best competitive squad posible. :smile:

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5603143

  • 0
    Matysam11Matysam11 Posts: 1
    edited February 26

    Platform: PS4
    Formation: Doesnt matter but in game 4-1-2-1-2(2)
    Budget: 1M
    Chemistry: 100
    Untradeables: Must be in David Luiz Flashback, Cech End of an Era, Marcos Alonso UEL, Josef Martinez POTY, Promes OTW, Juan Jesus FutSwap

  • 0
    JayRF529JayRF529 Posts: 106

    @NetoK9 said:
    PS4
    Any Formation
    Price: 500k
    Untradables: Hazard IF 93, Salah 90, David Luiz 89, Van Aanholt xmas (optional)

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5603376
    In Game:
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5603441

  • 0
    JayRF529JayRF529 Posts: 106

    @Venomeen said:
    Platform: PS4 Budget: 1,4Mill Min chemistry: 95? Doesnt really matter at least not too low. Formation. 4231 or 41212 Players that must be in: Salah inform striker, Messi inform, toty de gea, hazard potm. Untradeable: Messi inform, toty de gea, salah striker inform, hazard potm, fabinho 85, aguero 89

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5605331

  • 0
    Platform: PS4 Budget: 1,4Mill Min chemistry: 95? Doesnt really matter at least not too low. Formation. 4231 or 41212 Players that must be in: Salah inform striker, Messi inform, toty de gea, hazard potm. Untradeable: Messi inform, toty de gea, salah striker inform, hazard potm, fabinho 85, aguero 89
  • 0
    SB44SBSB44SB Posts: 13
    edited February 24

    Platform: PS4
    Formation: 4-1-2-1 (Wide)
    Budget: 2,8 Million
    Untradables: Reus POTM 94
    (I also have Boateng Futmas 88, Lala IF 86 and Davies 87, FB Ibrahimovic 92, FB Tevez 90, FB Götze 87 but you don't necessarily have to include them)

    Thanks!

  • 0
    Platform: PS4
    Formation: Any
    Price: 350k
    Untradables: Ben Yedder UEL Sane UCL and Van Aanholt FUTMAS
  • 0
    Xbox
    In game formation: 4321 or any 433 variant open to suggestions

    Budget: 1 million

    Untradeables: FB ibra, joelinton, gnabry, arnautovic, doucoucre.

    Don’t need to use all or any but figure it may make it easier to put together a strong team
  • 0
    Should have clarified ranking on my post I apologize.
    86 gnabry
    86 doucoucre
    87 arnautovic
    Joelinton 86
    IBRa 92
  • 0
    Platform - Xbox
    Formation - any
    Price - 100000
    Untreadables - Messi, Coutinho Futmas,
    Piątek OTW, Dembele RW, Juan Jesus Fut Swap
  • 0
    JayRF529JayRF529 Posts: 106

    @mchaiei said:
    Ps4
    Ingame formation 4231
    730k
    Flashback Zlatan, Rivaldo (92)

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5491305

  • 0
    JayRF529JayRF529 Posts: 106

    @Kmacdizzle said:
    Xbox
    In game formation: 4321 or any 433 variant open to suggestions

    Budget: 1 million

    Untradeables: FB ibra, joelinton, gnabry, arnautovic, doucoucre.

    Don’t need to use all or any but figure it may make it easier to put together a strong team

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5491622

  • 0
    JayRF529JayRF529 Posts: 106

    @Pszczolka2005 said:
    Platform - Xbox
    Formation - any
    Price - 100000
    Untreadables - Messi, Coutinho Futmas,
    Piątek OTW, Dembele RW, Juan Jesus Fut Swap

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5491788

  • 0
    Platform - Xbox
    Formation - in game 4231 - build in any 433 or 4321
    Budget - 1 million
    Untradeable - OTW Higuain but he ain’t needed
  • 0

    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 800,000
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: To have 4 Defenders
    Players that must be in: Kimpembe, Ben Yeder
    Untradeable players (optional): De Gea, Pogba, Alex Sandro, Firmino (FUTMAS), Van Aanholt (FUTMAS), Valencia (FUTMAS), Guilavogui(FUT SWAP), Juan Jesus (SWAP), Kurzawa (SWAP), Ibra (Flashback), Witsel (OTW)

  • 0
    JayRF529JayRF529 Posts: 106

    @Obiwankenobi902 said:
    Platform - Xbox
    Formation - in game 4231 - build in any 433 or 4321
    Budget - 1 million
    Untradeable - OTW Higuain but he ain’t needed

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5512951

  • 0
    JayRF529JayRF529 Posts: 106

    @Silverman5 said:
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 800,000
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: To have 4 Defenders
    Players that must be in: Kimpembe, Ben Yeder
    Untradeable players (optional): De Gea, Pogba, Alex Sandro, Firmino (FUTMAS), Van Aanholt (FUTMAS), Valencia (FUTMAS), Guilavogui(FUT SWAP), Juan Jesus (SWAP), Kurzawa (SWAP), Ibra (Flashback), Witsel (OTW)

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5513205

  • 0
    iJavanxiJavanx Posts: 9
    I need some help improving my squad for futchamps and div rivals after some time away from the game. I have 250k to improve the current squad which plays as a 4-2-2-2 in game. Or if I sell the right hand side of the squad I’ll have roughly 1.1 million to spend on rebuilding the team, any help is much appreciated thank you.

    Platform Xbox

    GK - Oblak
    RB - FB Juanfran
    CB - Headliner Hernandez
    CB - Boateng
    LB - Champions League Schulz
    RM - Bale
    CM - Saul
    CM - 91 POTM Reus
    LM - Baby Nedved
    ST - Baby Rivaldo
    ST- SBC Delaney
  • 0
    > Platform:PS4
    > Formation:in game 4231
    > Price:400k
    > Untradables: (SBC FALCAO ,SBC Cech , OTW ALLISON, OTW RECHARLISON, red king84 , red Laporte 87,FUTSWAP JESUS)
    > I’d like to have a 5stars skiller on the wing , a good header striker , a good long shot taker , and a free kick taker

    Thanks
  • 0
    Platform: Xbox
    Formation: inGame 433(4)
    Price: 3,1mio
    Untradables: Messi, Crespo prime, Eriksen 91, pogba, robertson 86, sterling 90, nacho fernandez 87
    Only really want to use messi, crespo and pogba.

    Thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.